Roswell, GA (Fill Center) this Sunday 6/22

willi333 (Ute), willT (Bill) and I are heading to Roswell, GA this Sunday, June 22 for a fill/adjustment. Our spouses are joining us so this will be purely a platonic get together! Awwww shucks ::kickin dirt:::

If anyone else is going to Roswell Sunday or lives in the area, let us know. We'd like the opportunity to meet our fellow bandsters.

bandgroupie/Dawn

willi333 (Ute), willT (Bill) and I are heading to Roswell, GA this Sunday, June 22 for a fill/adjustment. Our spouses are joining us so this will be purely a platonic get together! Awwww shucks ::kickin dirt:::

If anyone else is going to Roswell Sunday or lives in the area, let us know. We'd like the opportunity to meet our fellow bandsters.

bandgroupie/Dawn

Darn, I wish I could join you guys... just a little too far for me to travel.

Val, you know if you joined us, the platonic part would be thrown out, right?

Darn, I wish I could join you guys... just a little too far for me to travel.

Our spouses are joining us so this will be purely a platonic get together! Awwww shucks ::kickin dirt::

:bandgroupie/Dawn

Maybe we should leave them at home :whistle3: j/k

Can't wait to meet you guys on Sunday - I made the reservation at the "All You Can Eat" place, right down the street :lol2:

Ute, better be careful, cedartown will have our heads!!!!

Maybe we should leave them at home :whistle3: j/k

Can't wait to meet you guys on Sunday - I made the reservation at the "All You Can Eat" place, right down the street :lol2:

Sorry I can not go. I plan on doing my fill in Roswell on July 19. That will be my first fill and that is the earliest I can do it. Maybe I can catch y'all next around. Enjoy. Dawn

Ute, better be careful, cedartown will have our heads!!!!

No nononooooo, he can't have my head! But I can offer some bat wing arms, cottage cheese legs or some butt meat ????

Jena, if you have a chance - join us for the big "after fill feast" ;) Would be fun !!

Cedar, would some Vodka do the trick to get you join us ? LOL

And what happened before Roswell doesn't make it to Roswell!!!!! [Am I the only one who knows what I mean by this?] Guess this is a sign my jokes suck.

will T says nothing, but wears a BIG GRIN :D

What happens in Roswell DEFINITELY stays in Roswell.

Oh man...I wish I could make it, but I have to go to my cousins college graduation. I live in Roswell! Next time y'all are here let me know. I would love to meet everyone. Where are y'all coming from???

I don't think we decided where to go for our luncheon - any suggestions anyone?

We should be done by 11:30 a.m. I think, right guys?

Hi guys :D

Could not be online earlier ... spend all day going to the University Vet Hospital in AL to find out what to do with our doggie.

I live in Stockbridge GA and have been in Roswell only once for my first fill, maybe banded4life can be helpful choosing a location ??

willT's appointment is at 11:20 am so we should be out of there soon as he finished his "testing the fill" bottle of water ??? LOL

I'll be done by noon. They make us sit for a little while afterward to make sure everything is ok. There are several nice places nearby, maybe banded4life can suggest awesome places since she's from there.

Good luck on all your fills. I got my2nd fill yesterday. I went fine. When he took out what I was filled in TJ, it only measured 1.6 cc. I was told I had 1.8 cc. He explained that you can lose some when they take the needle out. He added .4 cc, which brought me to an even 2.0cc. Then I went to eat lunch and had chicken wings with no trouble :D . I went back to his office to let him know. He got called to the hospital, so he wasn't in. His nurse spoke to him about me. So, I told her I didn't care if she did it. (she had done them before) She and another nurse/aid gave me another .2 cc. So now I am at 2.2 cc. feels pretty good, I think.

I will miss seeing you all :-h :-h :-h

reneej

Hello All! I live about 5 minutes from the Fill Center, so I can help you out! There is a Taco Mac about 2 miles away, but that may not be the healthiest choice. If you go towards the mall (about 7 miles) you would have a ton of choices...you name it and it is probably there. There is also a Red Lobster, Olive Garden, and Brookwood Grill about 5 miles away. I may be able to meet y'all depending on the time that you are going to meet. If someone wants to email me at t.lafoon@gmail.com, I can give you my number and give you directions to any place you want to go.