Having an old fashioned bra burning!

This morning when I went to put on my favorite bra, it was too big!!!! :D

It hung off my body even on the tightest hooks. I dug DEEP into the drawer to find an older bra, 2" smaller, and it is a great fit! I wore it all day and never felt like it got tight. (Don't you hate those bras that start cutting into you around 3 in the afternoon, WillT????)

I guess I truely have been losing inches! I wish I had taken before measurements. I'm definitely going to do measurements now!

Thats great! I can't wait for that day. I know, I wished I would have taken measurments of myself as well... oh well.. as long as we see things hanging off of us (no not our skin) they we're doin alright!

LMAO 2mara.... that is ONE issue I've never had problems with. My boobies are normal sized for a male. I've got big pecs, and it helped. Imagine that... she thought I needed a slingshot-over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder.

The only ones I ever have problems with are those infernal ones that take FOREVER to unclasp.

Good for you!! =D>

I haven't went down a bra size yet, but I need to. All of mine are just too big.

I've gone down a bra size too. I also had to buy a bunch of panties this past weekend! My other panties were literally falling off!

Jena

Okay guys, no visuals!!!

Thanks great Jena!! See it's not always about the number on the scale....put away the scales and take out the measuring tape!!!

You go girl!!

Cathy =D>

Yay! I had a similar experience. I went to get some new bras and found that I've gone down from a 44DD to a 42DD. Not too much of a change, but it feels good! I'm hoping after I lose my first 60-70 lbs, that I'll qualify for a breast reduction. My insurance said they will cover it as long as I lose weight.

Yay for new bras!

LMAO 2mara.... that is ONE issue I've never had problems with. My boobies are normal sized for a male. I've got big pecs, and it helped. Imagine that... she thought I needed a slingshot-over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder.

The only ones I ever have problems with are those infernal ones that take FOREVER to unclasp.

Snorting with laughter.. Will, I am waiting for the comment when you finally make me cry with laughter.

I generally don't wear a bra unless I leave the house, but when I have to, I need a bra extender. That is the day I will do the happy dance... when I don't need the extender. I only have two loops to go ..yayyyyy!

Whoo-hoo, what a huge weight off your chest!!! Bet it feels great. I haven't noticed my boulders going down in size, just floppier!