Help getting around San Diego and TJ

1.) I am coming back to TJ for another fill on 7-9-08. My friend and I have decided to take the trolly to TJ. Do the buses sit at the airport ready to take people to the trolley? Are they also covered under the 5 dollar pass?

2.) Which trolley stop would I need to get off on to catch a bus to get back to the airport?

3.) My flight does not leave until the following day at 6:45pm. Is there a bus or something that will go from the trolley station to the zoo or anything like that? What are some good things to do when a person has a day to spare?

1.) I am coming back to TJ for another fill on 7-9-08. My friend and I have decided to take the trolly to TJ. Do the buses sit at the airport ready to take people to the trolley? Are they also covered under the 5 dollar pass?

2.) Which trolley stop would I need to get off on to catch a bus to get back to the airport?

3.) My flight does not leave until the following day at 6:45pm. Is there a bus or something that will go from the trolley station to the zoo or anything like that? What are some good things to do when a person has a day to spare?

Go to the topic fill doctors and fill trips to TJ. There's a step by step post on how to go by bus and trolley to TJ and back. Buses run every where in San Diego. The bus that runs to the Zoo is available once you get off the trolley. I think its bus route 7. You can also do a web search on the San Diego mass transit system. That will give you all the bus routes. Once you buy that $5 all day pass,, you can go almost anywhere.

This should help you.

http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?showtopic=6477