***off topic*** DMV nightmare

Ok, so i had to go to court today and then they sent me to the DMV and i waited 2 hours only to have the clerk be TOTALLY rude to me and sent me away without helping resolve my issue. :(( :(( :((

I was really mad and it hurt my feelings that she was so mean for no reason. I thought about eating to comfort myself but since i'm only 8 days post op my options are pretty weak. I imagined french fries as i sipped my half juice half water...

Anyway, i just wanted to vent because i have to deal with customers all day and i have never been that rude to anyone much less someone who's just waited 2 hours for my attention.

Lots of hugs... you can vent here whenever you need to.. it helps keep us mentally healthy, and that helps us with our eating.

Today was a sucess for you. Just think about what you did. You made a deciscion not to let emotion control your eatting habits. We might not win that battle everyday, but today you did it. That is a sucessful day. Way to go and sorry for the rude lady. I hate it when people are mean for no reason. If they do not like there job they should quit. I hope your sucessful tommorow. Dawn

People who can't work with the public should work in sewers with the rats!! Why do they choose jobs that they have to deal with people??? You should have taken her name and filed a complaint.... alright Darlene, calm down... ;)

The best thing about this episode is... YOU DIDN'T CHEAT!!! YYYYAAAAAAAA!!!! Way to go! You didn't go back to a bad habit because some B%$&H was an a$$!! Awesome! Be proud!! :D [We are! ;) ] Darlene

Bless your heart, I'm sorry! I'm so proud of you for winning that little victory though- that's exactly what it takes...let the little victories add up to the huge ones! Just think how miserable that mean ol' DMV lady must be at the end of the day...it's sad really. Good for you for being the bigger (and soon the smaller!) person!

><' Amber