FINALLY....

Hi there,

My first fill was Wednesday, and as you know, I have had a lot of pain, after the process of elimination, it came down to this, cold drinks are constricting me too much. After I laid off the cold and started drinking hot and warm, the pain went away (Thanks to all of your advice). And, best of all, I have restriction!! Last night my husband and I went out and I had about 10 total bites of food and could eat not more! I am so excited, this is what we all have been waiting for.

So, for all you new bandsters that are in "bandster hell", hang in there, it is definitely worth it!

Hi there,

My first fill was Wednesday, and as you know, I have had a lot of pain, after the process of elimination, it came down to this, cold drinks are constricting me too much. After I laid off the cold and started drinking hot and warm, the pain went away (Thanks to all of your advice). And, best of all, I have restriction!! Last night my husband and I went out and I had about 10 total bites of food and could eat not more! I am so excited, this is what we all have been waiting for.

So, for all you new bandsters that are in "bandster hell", hang in there, it is definitely worth it!

Hello Jacqui1,

So glad to hear that you have excellent restriction with your first fill!! =D> Where did you have your fill done? Also glad to hear that the warm\hot drinks worked for you. I figured it out pretty quick in my situation, and it really helped me. :yes:

Best wishes! Darlene

Boy am I glad to hear that :good2:

I just started on solids a few days ago and i have no restriction ..... at all ............

at least i dont feel like i do... Dont know what to do ? I think ive even been feelin hungry..

Of course i dont know If its mental or physical hunger....

BUT ANYWAYS,,, NOW I KNOW THERES HOPE

Thanks,

**B**

Congratulations Jacquie.. who gave you a fill of 2 cc's? That seems like a lot for a 1st fill. But glad it's working for you. "B"... try eating just a small amount of food at a time, and make sure you start with proteins. Chew, chew and chew. Next your veggies. By the time I got through both of these, I was no longer hungry, and just stopped. After about another 10-15 min. I would feel full, and wouldn't eat for quite a long time after. After 1 hour, start to drink your water again. Hope this helps. Anita

Yay! It is wonderful when they hit it at a reasonable first fill and you feel restriction.