2 more days!!!!

You are gonna do so good! I can't wait to hear the details.

Good Luck, Jules and Thesuse. We will be waiting to hear from both of you. My only advise is to eat light the day and night before your surgery. This is one of the things that I learned reading Dr Ortiz's book and I had little to no gas pains after the surgery.

Good Luck, Jules and Thesuse. We will be waiting to hear from both of you. My only advise is to eat light the day and night before your surgery. This is one of the things that I learned reading Dr Ortiz's book and I had little to no gas pains after the surgery.

Thanks Jim for the good wishes and tip!

That's an especially good reason to behave tomorrow.

:)

I will finally become a bandster on Monday. I hope to put the extended period of obesity behind me for good. There is a thin, hot, healthy girl waiting to emerge...and I will be happy to introduce her to all of you wonderful people!

Yay for you! See you on the other side! Take good care!!

I would say good luck, but you will not need luck with the wonderful surgeons at OCC. Have a relaxed and anxiety free time.

I'm so excited for both of you, just wait and you'll know what i mean. Each time someone is going to get banded it reminds me again of my journey and where I am today...18 days post-op and down 12.8# from that day. Like Paula said just relax and enjoy with no need for anxiety or nerves. Easy for me to say but really it's true. The more relaxed your are mentally the better things will go. And if you're not relaxed they'll take care of that once you get in your room with the magic "Tequila" pill under the tongue!!!! No worries then :blink::wacko: