Roswell party where we took time to get a fill

Greetings everyone. Several of us met and had a grand party in Roswell today, Sunday. While we were there, Ute, Dawnie and I had fills, and Tammy showed us the town. Woooo hoooo!!... Missed you all!!!

After several of us finished our fill, we all wanted to get a large, grand fancy lunch. Mine was great. But, what happens in Roswell STAYS in Roswell, and when you read all of our grins to each other, you'll just have to wonder what we did that we CANT post here...... hehehe.... :D

Sssshhhhhht ;) hahaaaa

It was really, really nice and FUN meeting you all in person and get "filled up" together :D

Tammy - great you could join us, thanks for showing us around and Dawn - did the "lady" bring you guys straight back home ?

We definately need to do that again !!! JaJaJa :P

I'm sorry I missed it. :(

My friend that I always have Sunday breakfast with has been out of town taking care of her ill mother-in-law came back unexpectedly yesterday so we were able to meet for breakfast!

Maybe we can do it again sometime. We don't necessarily need a fill to get together do we? ;)

And Will can pick me up, I live just off 85 and Old Peachtree. :P

I had a great time today! Y'all are all so nice! I also enjoyed meeting everyone's significant other as well. When we (me and my hubby) left, we both commented on how much we enjoyed ourselves and how we love listening to everyone's stories. I would love to do it again sometime...even if it is not for a fill. Maybe we could do it periodically, but do it in a different hometown each time??? Thanks again everyone...it was a blast!!!

Actually, I swear I saw cedartown at the all-you-can-eat buffet. I snapped a photo for evidence! If anyone is interested in seeing the photo, send me a private message :P

I agree it was great meeting everybody. Of course I've read posts by all on the forum, private messaged some and have chatted quite a bit with my buddy willT, but it was super cool to meet my fellow bandsters along with their spouses in person.

Interesting, that as bandsters it's so easy to bond. I just loved everybody! {{{{GROUP HUG}}}}

I'm glad to see George online but have to admit that it skeers me to imagine Larry online ..... with his jokes!!!!!! Was also glad that Tammy gave me her real cell phone number AND actually answered her phone when I called her :P And Ute, she's my girl :) ... and yes for those who are wondering, I still have a crush on willT!

Ute, the "lady" got us home okay ... I think Larry is having an affair with her :P

I say we definitely get together again soon. It will be fun to see each other's progress! Let's figure a good half way point for all of us and have a picnic before cold weather sits in. Bring the kidlets too. - I'll bring the "chat beer!"

Love ya all!

WELCOME TO THE FORUM GEORGE

:):)

Note: the color O R A N G E :P

This is George, Tammy's Husband.

It was great meeting you all and we should do it again some time. (Fill or no fill.)

Hope my non-banded self wasn't too bad of an influence on anyone. :D

Don't make me get Larry involved in this!!!!!!

Yes, Orange is a GREAT color!!

Especially when paired with BLUE!!!!

War Eagle!!!!

auburn.jpg

Yes, Orange is a GREAT color!!

Especially when paired with BLUE!!!!

You are RIGHT, Georgie! Go, GATORS! CHOMP, CHOMP!

FF_118380_s.jpg

Bill sits and lets the SEC crowd fight it out..... Gators, War Eagles (or Tigers...they cant make up their minds) and Volunteers.... all we need now is a Gamecock, a Commodore and an Elephant... and those guys will be swinging away in less than a half hour...

I think anything we could get a group together for would be fun. Might oughtta watch neutral teams, though, so no blows are thrown. I am just 4 hours out... someone plan a party for Sept.

Well, If we are planning an outing for September, Labor Day weekend is out.

Chattanooga seems to be the location that might best centralize travel for some of us. I have some connections there, would anyone be interested in a day together (Dawnie suggested somewhere outdoors, like a park) and an evening cruise on the Riverboat? If my friend still works there, we might can get a decent discount.

Make some suggestions everyone.... Chattanooga? Which weekend? If we plan it now, we can all hold that weekend sacred. (I'd suggest a weekend when ETSU plays away).

Laffin, Tammy doesn't trust us Bill!! Note her being open to "almost anything!"

I'm in for whatever - picnic Saturday for lunch; riverboat cruise for dinner sounds! We will probably stay in Chattanooga for the night as well.

I don't know what September will bring so any weekend will be good for us and we'll just plan around it.

I am in for September and Chattanooga as well. The Riverboat thing sounds cool, but I am open to anything....well almost anything! :D

You mean I have to wear a college football t-shirt?

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!