Is this what they refer to as banster hell?

I’m 26 days post op…I’m starving….have zero restriction because I haven’t had a fill yet, and could (if I choose to) eat endless amounts?

Well if it is bandster hell….it’s highly depressing! :(

Tell me it will be ok and I will be a happy band lover after my fills start happening!

Heather

Yes, it sucks! Hopefully you will get some restriction with your first fill.

I’m 26 days post op…I’m starving….have zero restriction because I haven’t had a fill yet, and could (if I choose to) eat endless amounts?

Well if it is bandster hell….it’s highly depressing! :(

Tell me it will be ok and I will be a happy band lover after my fills start happening!

Heather

I am feeling your pain and have been! I am gaining the weight back, and I still have restriction!! Not much but there is some there. My first fill appt is next Friday, I cannot weight!!! :D

I think bandster hell is reading all these posts from babes and listening to them talk about wearing bikinis and not seeing pictures of them. Yep, that's definitely it.

I think Im in that same Bandster Hell ..... I have no restriction and i too feel like i can eat the world.

I think im gonna break.. I really do feel hungry its not in my head.

Im trying to make the right decesions and not eat a whole bunch but ........... :lb20:

What to do????? I think im gonna go fruity.. IM tossing all the food in fridge and im going to go buy nothing but fruits...

Strawberrys, blackberrys. apples, rasberrys, mango, and pinappeles here i come!!!

Feeling :lb6:

**B**