I am so excited!!!!

I have found a Dr. to do my fills in Nashville, Tn. So, I will not have to drive 200 miles for a fill. This Dr is only 45 miles from my house. And with today's gas prices plus the time savings, this is why I am so excited!!!!! My first fill will be August 13.

Great for you Jim. I am still struggeling with the decision to go down to TJ or stay local with no fluoro and only $190 versus way more to go to TJ. Are you going to a place that uses fluoro or not? I am trying to get peoples rationale for where they go and why. Thanks.

Yay for you, Jim.. wish I could find one that close. Hooray for saving a buck!

That's great! =D> I'm hoping to get one here in Pa. too. I'm a little worried though, he's new to lap banding and does his fills blind. I had my first fill at the OCC and wish I could afford to keep going there. I have sent my paper work into Hubby's insurance and am hoping they'll reimburse us at least part of it. If they do, I'm definetly going back th the OCC!

Good luck with your fill and keep us updated on how it goes, Darlene :yes:

WTG DaimondJim, Im so happy for you. I just also saw a comercial on tv were they might be doing the surgerys 60 miles from were im at in the town that my mother lives. If they do I hope they take mexico patients that way I could go there for my fills. Keep youre fingers crossed for me. My first fill will be at the OCC on the 12th of August.

Great for you Jim. I am still struggeling with the decision to go down to TJ or stay local with no fluoro and only $190 versus way more to go to TJ. Are you going to a place that uses fluoro or not? I am trying to get peoples rationale for where they go and why. Thanks.

I was told that he does the first and second fills under Flouro to make sure everything is o. k.(mandortory) Then the rest is done without Fluoro. Depends on what you want.

WTG DaimondJim, Im so happy for you. I just also saw a comercial on tv were they might be doing the surgerys 60 miles from were im at in the town that my mother lives. If they do I hope they take mexico patients that way I could go there for my fills. Keep youre fingers crossed for me. My first fill will be at the OCC on the 12th of August.

Wishing Good Luck your way. I know what you mean. Nashville to TJ is 2 very long flights for me. (for someone who does not like to fly.)

Jim,

Please email me your doctor's name and let me know how much the cost is!

Nashville is close for me.

I have found a Dr. to do my fills in Nashville, Tn. So, I will not have to drive 200 miles for a fill. This Dr is only 45 miles from my house. And with today's gas prices plus the time savings, this is why I am so excited!!!!! My first fill will be August 13.

Jim,

Please email me your doctor's name and let me know how much the cost is!

Nashville is close for me.

I will pm you.

hey guys just to let you know not only am i a patient but i am a fill dr. as well. not only have i never had a fill with fluoro, but i have still lost 60 lbs. you do not need flouro to get a good fill. you can still have a nice fill if you take time to evaluate how the patient is able to drink fluids while doing the fill. if you have any questions please do not hesitate to email or call my office for help. drlukemayes@gmail.com or 208-375-9000. I am in Boise, Idaho hang in there go for the cheaper fill center especially with gas prices the way they are.

You're right. I'm sold on the Roswell bunch :P

You can't go to that doctor Bandgroupie...us folks in Roswell would miss you and the hubby too much! :o