i was getting so sick of soup!

I found a great recipe for a thai soup called tom ka gai. It's worth the exotic ingredients. i was so sick of campbell's this and progresso that.

http://countingsheep.typepad.com/amuse_bou...festival_s.html

check it out! I may make it to solids with a smile after all! ^_^

I am glad you found something you like! I lived off of broccolli soup! LOL

I have graduated to Campbell "Selects". I coming up in the world. The butternut squash is superb. At least with these I feel like I am getting some substance.

I go to my local Thai place and order a wonton soup without the wontons :D . The lady is so nice that when I go pick it up she only says no charge for my soon to be skinny costumer. I think on my first day of solids Im having Thai.

I go to my local Thai place and order a wonton soup without the wontons :D . The lady is so nice that when I go pick it up she only says no charge for my soon to be skinny costumer. I think on my first day of solids Im having Thai.

Wow, that was nice for that lady to do that. In this day and time you do not see many acts of kindness.

Guest sdejong

How funny, I am in the pre-opt phase and I would kill :(( for some creamy soup..... Thanks for the new idea I can't wait to make it in my post opt. phase... It is really funny because I have been really strictly holding to the pre-opt diet and Dr. Miranda called today and said that I was doing so great and that I shouldn't worry about not getting allowed to have surgery. It totaly made me want to eat the spaghetti that I was fixing for my newphew for lunch but I stayed strong and instead had a bowl of plain salad.... Yum...

I can do this...

shy

How funny, I am in the pre-opt phase and I would kill :(( for some creamy soup..... Thanks for the new idea I can't wait to make it in my post opt. phase... It is really funny because I have been really strictly holding to the pre-opt diet and Dr. Miranda called today and said that I was doing so great and that I shouldn't worry about not getting allowed to have surgery. It totaly made me want to eat the spaghetti that I was fixing for my newphew for lunch but I stayed strong and instead had a bowl of plain salad.... Yum...

I can do this...

shy

Stay in there and hang tuff. You can do it.

I lived off Anderson's creamed split pea soup, sometimes I ate it right out of the can it was so good!!!!

They make with bacon or without, low in fat and calories. um um good!!!