Introducing myself new to the forum

Hey everyone just want to say hi. My name is luke and i was banded on 11-23-07, in Jaurez MX by Dr. Rodriquez at hospital angeles. so far i have lost 60 lbs. and i am very excited to finally be seeing permanent results. not only am i a patient but i am a doctor as well. I live in boise, Idaho and am now performing post care fills in my offce. I really enjoy helping people and encouraging them in there weight loss. I also have staff that has been banded several years ago. i am really looking forward to sending my patients to your forum for some encouragement and education. so glad that you are here.

Dr. Luke Mayes

www.drlukemayes.com

Juarez is great. I was in the hospital the whole time there friday at noon. went home sunday morning. very nice private room with flat screen tv, granite counters ect. people very pleasant. i would sent anyone back there. i really liked the doctor too. i had a vasectomy at the same time and it was overall a really great experience.

Juarez is great. I was in the hospital the whole time there friday at noon. went home sunday morning. very nice private room with flat screen tv, granite counters ect. people very pleasant. i would sent anyone back there. i really liked the doctor too. i had a vasectomy at the same time and it was overall a really great experience.

Thanks, I might just call them and see if they will do my fills there since I go in that dirrection every so often. And My step daughters live in Juarez.

Hiya Luke :) Welcome to the forum and congrats on your weight loss!!!!

Do me a favor with regard to your practice of aftercare fill adjustments .... be kind to your patient's wallets :) That's my only gripe so far is that the U.S. docs charge so much for the fills if you are banded out of country.

Promise? :)

Welcome to our forum and congratulations on your weight loss. I think your fill patients are lucky to have a doctor that understands their perspective. :lb9:

Hi Dr. Luke:

Welcome to our group. Wow you had a double whammy sort of on both ends for your surgery...what a nice man. I am an RN and was banded only 3+ weeks ago. I hope to be able to have this journey also help me in my care of patients in some way.

What a great inspiration.

Hi! Glad to have you on the forum...so now don't be a stranger! Your pts. that you send our way will enjoy our forum surely. There is a lot of experienced support within this cyber space. We also have

weekly chats (on Monday's typically).

:D:D:D

Dianna

Note how Dianna said typically ....

Some of us obviously chat nightly!

Hi! Glad to have you on the forum...so now don't be a stranger! Your pts. that you send our way will enjoy our forum surely. There is a lot of experienced support within this cyber space. We also have

weekly chats (on Monday's typically).

:D:D:D

Dianna

Welcome to our group! Congrats on your sucess and I wish you much more!

thank you so much for the warm welcome. yes i keep all of my fees much lower than fill centers does. and if anyone has any medical questions please dont hesitate to im me or email me directly as i only will have time to be on the forum every so often. thanks again. drlukemayes@gmail.com

Awesome :)

thank you so much for the warm welcome. yes i keep all of my fees much lower than fill centers does. and if anyone has any medical questions please dont hesitate to im me or email me directly as i only will have time to be on the forum every so often. thanks again. drlukemayes@gmail.com