4 months after surgery pictures

I was messing around on here and I thought I would post some before and 4 months out pictures. I come to this forum for what ever questions I may have and do search after search to get them answered. I haven't had a lot of time to get on here and post like I should, we had a house fire last year so for the last few months we have been working on the building of our new home. I have met a lot of wonderful people on here and at the OCC when I had my surgery and fill, and I MISS YOU ALL! I have been reading every chance I get and you all are doing awesome!!! For anyone that is considering having the lapband, I would just do it, you won't be sorry. We all have bad and good with it, but with all the support we get through this website and the friends along the way, you will get through it. I was lucky and had my surgery with MamaMichelle, Hannah, Linda, and Macenzie, wonderful girls!! I have met some of the best people along this journey and really look forward to meeting more and seeing the ones I have met! I promise as soon as we get in our house and get our life back to normal, whatever normal is, I will post more.

I had my surgery this last Feb. for you that don't know.

It is storming really bad here, so I best get the pictures uploaded before electricity goes out, by the way, thanks Michelle, read one of your post on how to put pictures on here, didn't have a clue before, tried a few times before but gave up. Hope it works this time!

TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, BEFORE PICTURE! I LOOK LIKE I AM ANGRY AND JUST GOT OUT OF BED.

Mombeforepics026.jpg

DIET2005.jpg

OMG! You look fantastic! Congratulations for your hard work!!

WOW!!! You look HOT!! You should be very proud of yourself!

You guys are all sooooooooo awesome and I promise you this, I could of never done one pound with out all of you. Everyone is so much help and support here. Many, many, many times I have been so confused or questionable on different things, I go to my favorites, and come straight to this website, I do search after search after search, and always fill 100% better when I X out of this site.

Thank you guys all for the compliments and the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are all doing very well as well!!!!!!!!!!! Sisters at heart always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Thanks again for everyone's compliments!

For you new bandsters, I really don't have no miracle advice. I guess if I had to say anything it would be that the band is a tool and we have to keep that in our head. The first month or two was hard to stop eating because I wouldn't be full. I just had to make myself quit. I have been walking for the last month and half 4-5 times a week. And whenever I think I might have ate more than I should in a day, I will take another walk in the evening. It is amazing how much more energy I have now that I have been exercising.

On my second fill, he ended up giving me more than I should of have. So it took me a week or two to get use to eating after 2 pm. Because in the morning I was sooooo tight, I couldn't eat or drink. But now when I get up the first thing I do is drink a cup of hot tea, then around noon, I can eat something. Then the rest of the day when I do eat, I make it good food and make every little bit matter.

I have never been a person to stick to exercising. But it sure does make a difference when the scale moves, it really motivates me.

Looking at others pictures and reading all their advice has been the biggest key, as I said before, I owe all my appriciation to this website and all the wonderful people!! I love reading, I am not much of a typer, but reading all of the wonderful stories of others and their advice is fantastic for me!!!SUPPORT, SUPPORT, SUPPORT!!! We all need one another through this wonderful journey of our life.

I would love to be around 130 pounds, that would be AWESOME, but I really doubt I could ever get that small. For those of you that have lost that much, do you have any advice, and how long did it take you??? ><' ><'