Anyone going for a fill on July 29th??

I just made an appt. to get my second fill on July 29th..... anyone else going that day?? I'm gonna get the fill package and get the transportation and stay over night at the Lucerna. I'll be going it alone this time, gosh airfare's are ridiculous!! <_<

I checked CHEAP TICKETS, ORBITZ, PRICELINE, YAHOO TRAVEL, SMART FARES, EXPEDIA, AMERICAN, BOOKING BUDDY and a few others and I ended up booking straight through Delta and it was cheaper!! Southwest only fly's out of Pittsburgh and I didn't want to drive down there.

I'm curious what youpaid if you don't mind. I am going on 7/17 and using the package to stay overnite also. I am flying with delta and paid $259, stopping once in Salt Lake City. Only about an hour layover to change planes though so I hope don't have to sprint. At least I am more able to though if needed!!

I'm curious what youpaid if you don't mind. I am going on 7/17 and using the package to stay overnite also. I am flying with delta and paid $259, stopping once in Salt Lake City. Only about an hour layover to change planes though so I hope don't have to sprint. At least I am more able to though if needed!!

I'm flying from Pa., so mine cost more. I pd 580 for round trip and I'm flying out of a small airport and changing planes in Ohio [and will do the same on return.] I also have about an hour layover. It would be cheaper if I flew out of Pitts., but don't want the extra drive time. I can't believe some of the prices!! :shok:

I'm having my first fill on July 29th! Glad I'll have some company.

I live in Phoenix, so I'll fly in and out on the same day. I did figure out cheap transportation to the border crossing at San Ysidro.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Linda

I'm flying from Pa., so mine cost more. I pd 580 for round trip and I'm flying out of a small airport and changing planes in Ohio [and will do the same on return.] I also have about an hour layover. It would be cheaper if I flew out of Pitts., but don't want the extra drive time. I can't believe some of the prices!! :shok:

$580???? I just paid $330 out of Philly from last thursday to sunday. Try Travelocity next time. Early tuesday mornings are usually the best times. And check every day for a week and you WILL find cheaper.

But, good luck and I hope you get a great fill!!

$580???? I just paid $330 out of Philly from last thursday to sunday. Try Travelocity next time. Early tuesday mornings are usually the best times. And check every day for a week and you WILL find cheaper.

But, good luck and I hope you get a great fill!!

Hello Mona, Yeah, it's expensive cause I'm flying out of a little airport close to home. I know it would be cheaper if I went to Philly or Pitts, but don't want the drive time\bother. I did check Travelocity and to fly out of State College is about the same... 577, 559, 569..... but some of those flights have late take offs and\or arrivals and some are over night flights or have multiple plane changes or long layovers [which I don't want to do! :D ] I'm a fuss-pot! ;) I picked the take off time I wanted so I could get my fill that same day and my departure time @ 12:30pm so I don't have to get up at 4 am to leave. I'm doing a 1 day-1 night quicky stop. Like I said.... I'm a fuss-pot.

Hopefully your fill has kicked in Kimmie and you won't NEED to go back! :D [Although.... I don't need an excuse to go back to the OCC :ph34r: all those cute Doc's!! SSSHHHH, don't tell Hubby! ;)

Amen!! LOL