Please remember my family

Please remember my family in your thoughts and prayers. My wife and I found out yesterday that our son was killed in a motorcycle wreck near Ft. Bragg. The sight of the Army chaplin pulling into your driveway is something that I hope that I never see again. This is going to be tough. You are not suposed to have to bury your kids.

Please remember my family in your thoughts and prayers. My wife and I found out yesterday that our son was killed in a motorcycle wreck near Ft. Bragg. The sight of the Army chaplin pulling into your driveway is something that I hope that I never see again. This is going to be tough. You are not suposed to have to bury your kids.

I am so so sorry, my heart goes out to you and your wife.

I wish I could be there to give you a hug and my support.

You are all in our hearts and prayers. Keep strong.

Cathy

Dearest Jim, I'm so, so sorry for your loss. I can't begin to imagine what you and your family are going through. The prayers are said and will continue. Bless you and your entire family, Much Love and support, Darlene Harris

I am so sorry for your loss Jim....I will be praying for you and your family...God will carry yall through this time...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss! May God give you his peace and love during this time. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

May God grant you comfort. You have the our thoughts and prayers, and we will pray for you to have strength over the days to come. During another tragedy in our family, the minister confided that God's plan in a person's life must be fulfilled in order for him to be called home. This brought us comfort because we are a family strong in faith, and completing His plan is a wonderful accomplishment, though a tremendous sadness for all those who remain.

Jim, I'm sorry for your loss.

Bill

Oh Jim, I'm so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you're going through right now, but please know we are all here for you. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Dearest DJ,,,

I am so so sorry about your loss. I will be thinking of you and your famliy during this time. I can't help but shed a few tears for you as a parent myself. You will be in my thoughts and again I am so sorry to hear such news. Be strong and don't forget to be true to yourself in this time of sadness.

Take Care XO Lisa~

Jim,

I am so sorry for the loss of your son. I know this will be tough for you and your family. My heart goes out to all of you.

Audrey

Jim,

I am sorry for your loss and will keep you and your family in my prayers.

I know nothing we can say will make things easier for you, but do know that we are here for you buddy!

My heart breaks for you and your family. God bless.

Dear Jim,

I'm terribly sorry to hear of your loss. May God bring you and your family comfort during this difficult time. I will be praying for you all.

God Bless,

Denise Mathews

I am so sorry Jim. Was your son a soldier?

When you are ready, I think we would all love for you to tell us about your son.

You and your family are in my prayers.

Jena

Yes, he was and we were so proud of him. He had just reenlisted. He was being reassigned to Ft. Bragg and he was on a leave. he had relocated to the area and was to report to Ft. Bragg, July 1.

Thank you all for your prayers and kind words. I am so thankful that he did get to come home and spent the week before father's day with us. On father's day, we were traveling to the OCC because I was banded the next day.