Please remember my family

Thank you all for your prayers and kind words. I am so thankful that he did get to come home and spent the week before father's day with us. On father's day, we were traveling to the OCC because I was banded the next day.

I am sure he was very proud of your decision to get healthy.

My brother and brother-in-law are army here in Canada...and giving our soldiers both in U.S. and Canada our support is key!!

All the best to you and your family...we are all thinking of you.

Take care of you and yours, Cathy

You and your wife and the rest of your family are in our prayers and the prayers of our prayer circle. I pray for the peace that passes all understanding to envelope you all in the arms of Jesus as you go through this difficult time.

Paula

Please remember my family in your thoughts and prayers. My wife and I found out yesterday that our son was killed in a motorcycle wreck near Ft. Bragg. The sight of the Army chaplin pulling into your driveway is something that I hope that I never see again. This is going to be tough. You are not suposed to have to bury your kids.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I can only imagine the tremendous pain you must be in. I want to personally thank you for your son's service to our country. I am a proud daughter of a retired Naval diver and I truly understand the sacrifice military families make. I will keep your family in my prayers.

God Bless!

Please remember my family in your thoughts and prayers. My wife and I found out yesterday that our son was killed in a motorcycle wreck near Ft. Bragg. The sight of the Army chaplin pulling into your driveway is something that I hope that I never see again. This is going to be tough. You are not suposed to have to bury your kids.

My deepest, deepest prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family-no one should have to endure such pain.

Janet

Yes, he was and we were so proud of him. He had just reenlisted. He was being reassigned to Ft. Bragg and he was on a leave. he had relocated to the area and was to report to Ft. Bragg, July 1.

You must be so proud of him. He was a hero and I am so thankful that he dedicated his life to serving in the Armed Forces.

God bless you and your family through this difficult time.

Jena

Jim,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your son. I can't even think of the words to say to help comfort you. Please stay close to your loved ones uring this time and know that we are here for you. God Bless your family.

sympathy035.gif

Dear Jim and Family,

There is no loss greater than that of a child. May your faith and your friends sustain you at this tragic moment, and may you gain strength from wonderful memories of happier times. God Bless!

Arlene

Jim, I am so very very sorry for your loss. I know that no words can help you right now, but maybe just knowing how much love and support you have here right now, will somehow try to soothe you in time to come. This is such a horrible tragedy and I am terribly sorry you are having to go though it.

And please know, there are lots of people who have gone before him that are up there right now, showing him the ropes to his new 'life'. He is not alone, and he is being well taken care of. I wish we could help you in the same way.

(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))

Ramona

I am deeply sorry for your loss. I saw another post referring to the burial of your child. I pray for you to stay strong for your family, and I hope that it is a comfort to know your child is in the arms of God. I will pray for your family, my heart truly goes out to you and yours.

LOVE,

Fat 2 Fab...

Im so sorry. I lost my mother-in-law in a motorcycle wreck just a few weeks ago because she only wearing a half-faced helmet. I ride motorcycles too and I am terrified of crashing. Just wondering (so that I can keep myself safe), was your son wearing his helmet? All of his riding gear? Was he speeding? Drinking? So many young guys do all thoes right things saftey-wize and in the end it doesnt matter. Such a waste.

Jim, I am so very sorry for your loss. You are right, you should not be burring your child. I too had to do that (for different reasons) and I know how hard this time is for you. My prayers are with you and your family.

Trudy

Jim, I can't even imagine what you and your family must be going through, I am deeply sorry. Keep your faith and God will see you through. Again, I am so sorry for all the pain and sorrow you all must be feeling. I will pray for you and your family everynight.