Well my time is UP!!!!!

Boy....I made that sound really dramatic didn't I? HEHEHEHE...I am leaving......to go GET MY BAND!!!!!!!!! YIKES......I leave after work tomorrow. So I am packing tonight. I am even taking an extra suitcase for all the things I buy and bring back from Revolution Ave. Hope I find lots of fun things. Surgery is July 2nd, then I am back home on July 4th. WOW....I just hope my 21 days on liquids goes by this fast, seems like my 2 week post-op diet flew by. Well....my fellow bandits, wish me a little luck! See you all on the other side. I plan to take lots of pictures and posting them later.

Dianna

Boy....I made that sound really dramatic didn't I? HEHEHEHE...I am leaving......to go GET MY BAND!!!!!!!!! YIKES......I leave after work tomorrow. So I am packing tonight. I am even taking an extra suitcase for all the things I buy and bring back from Revolution Ave. Hope I find lots of fun things. Surgery is July 2nd, then I am back home on July 4th. WOW....I just hope my 21 days on liquids goes by this fast, seems like my 2 week post-op diet flew by. Well....my fellow bandits, wish me a little luck! See you all on the other side. I plan to take lots of pictures and posting them later.

Dianna

GOOD LUCK!!! YOU'LL DO GREAT I'M SURE :)

Dianna

Good luck and Godspeed. See, you on the other side!

Good luck Dianna !!!

Can't wait to hear about your journey.

Have a great time.

Dianna

Dianna

Dianna, Congrats!!! I'll be there with you!!!! I am so excited. I am 42, my boys are nearly grown and I'm ready to start the next phase of my life. I chose July 3rd as my surgery date because it's the anniversary of my EX and I. I, like you am so excited that I'm not even working tomorrow and I don't leave until Wednesday. See you on the other side of "bandland"!!.

Angie =D>

I am so excited for you.... enjoy your "mini-spa" vacation and let us know how it went.