back !

Hi Guys

I had a fabulous holiday BUT I did gain 4lbs.

Most of the 4lbs came from lovely high calorie cocktails, which I don't drink normally and lack of movement unless reaching for that high calorie cocktail counts.LOL

I'm not freaking out as I know I can lose it as I'm back on track.

Pre band it would have been more than a 10lbs gain and no hope of losing it.

Nicolek

P.S. I'm not changing my sticker as I'm that confident of losing quickly.

I'm glad you had a fun trip!!

Too bad about the pounds, but it's clear that you're facing up to the reality and are ready to get back at it. Even skinny people gain a few pounds on their vacations!

Good luck weaning off the cocktails!

:P

Welcome back!!!

You did great by only gaining 4 pounds! Last year when I was in the Mayan Rivera (Adventura Spa Palace) I gained 11 pounds in 10 days, amazing huh? It's the "all inclusive" deal that got me. After all, I felt like I had to get my money's worth of the fabulous food and liquor.....hehe. The only time in the my life when I am drinking by the pool by 10am sharp.....All I remember from my trip is "dos Miami Vices por favor" (Just in case the waitress didn't get back before I was done with the first one....hehehe :blush:)

Well, I am glad you back on track, you will lose those 4 pounds in no time--this is where the band really come in handy!!! :)

Welcome back Nicole! I am glad you had fun. That weight will be back off in no time.

Oh that sounds heavenly. I always gain some "water weight" from traveling. I tend to eat out and have saltier foods, so hopefully it will come off fast.

Hi Guys

I had a fabulous holiday BUT I did gain 4lbs.

Most of the 4lbs came from lovely high calorie cocktails, which I don't drink normally and lack of movement unless reaching for that high calorie cocktail counts.LOL

I'm not freaking out as I know I can lose it as I'm back on track.

Pre band it would have been more than a 10lbs gain and no hope of losing it.

Nicolek

P.S. I'm not changing my sticker as I'm that confident of losing quickly.

Oooh, I've been to the Mayan Riveria many, many times and I love it there. Where'd you go?! Welcome back!

Sounds like a great vacation!!!!! I would love to see pictures if you have some.

And don't worry about the weight, just jump back on the wagon and you'll be fine. Besides, it might be water. Whenever I travel, I get so swollen but it leaves me once I am home and back in my routine. So, hopefully, that might be the case with you too and it will come off right quick.