This section of the forum

snowbird

Ummmm.....do we all understand that this section was supposed to be for questions we wanted to ask the OCC doctors, not each other? It seems that its purpose has been thwarted, and I may be as guilty as anyone else, since I think I have posted replies here also.

I think it would be really nice to be able to get online answers from the surgeons for questions and problems many of us may have.

I thought this area was for the same, questions for the Dr's and then for them to answer here. When I posted a topic I wanted it to be posted in the general discussion section and it got posted in this questions section without me wanting it there. I had nothing to do with where it was posted, it just somehow went there. Who/how does this happen? I agree totally with you snowbird.

The same thing happens to me...I ask a question under General discussions about food and it ends up in the Post op food section.

Someone must be monitoring the forum or a key word used in the post places it into a certain area???

It's a mystery!!!

Cathy