Happy Canada Day!!

Thanks for the reminder - I forgot!! My team is in Canada - need to get online and wish them Happy Canada Day!

And a Happy Canada Day to all of our sweet and sexy Bandstar Canadian girls!! (And boys... just in case I'm missing someone)!

You better do it soon, they have the day off tommorrow!!!

Cathy

Hi

Are you doing anything special this Canada Day?

I'm having family time with my children and will go to local celebrations in OKotoks.

Happy Canada Day.

Nicolek

I am spending the day in the sun at home on the deck while my husband takes my boys dirtbiking! We are on vacation now for the remainder of the week and are leaving tommorrow for Kawartha Lakes for a few days of hotel, pool and relaxation!!!

I have been begging my hubby for a pool at home, so that we can save money on hotels with pools, but no luck yet. I guess I may have to get it done when he's not home!! LOL!!!

Have a great day!

Cathy

HAPPY CANADA DAY.. to all my neighbors to the north!!!!

For all those in the Vancouver area come down to Point Roberts on friday, Our Parade starts at noon this year, It will me lame as always

but I will me the one driving the Mini Model T! You can gas up and save a few buck too!! If you can make it let me know and I will meet up with you after. Also if come down stop at the Reef tavern on the water and say Hi, I will start working tues, wed, thurs this week. and this Saturday.