Ongoing Airline Discount

Hi everyone! I would like to inform you that Continental offers a compassion fare discount of 5% or more ( up to 20%) depending on the amount of your ticket.

Just click here and go to Continental Airlines Compassion Fare Discounts

and buy your ticket online. You can save for your own ticket as well as your family members or others who may be traveling with you.

Don't worry for those of you who used this airline and didn't get the discount, you can still submit your information and receive a refund! Hope this helps out...Take care and God bless :)

Hi everyone! I would like to inform you that Continental offers a compassion fare discount of 5% or more ( up to 20%) depending on the amount of your ticket.

Just click here and go to Continental Airlines Compassion Fare Discounts

and buy your ticket online. You can save for your own ticket as well as your family members or others who may be traveling with you.

Don't worry for those of you who used this airline and didn't get the discount, you can still submit your information and receive a refund! Hope this helps out...Take care and God bless :)

Thanks so much, this is great to know!!!

I read this, and I am not sure how this helps us, as it is a bereavement discount.