Jann, did you get the phone call today?

I got a phone call today from Dr DesCouteux office saying I need a written referral to see him for fills and such...did you know this??? I already had my appointment made...I emailed Andrew ASAP...He said he is in Mexico right now and will deal with it when he got back. I get so freaked out that I will need to travel to get fills..ugh..Just wondering what is going on now....I don't beleive this was like this before..

Anyways, I'm just rambling now

Heather

I got a phone call today from Dr DesCouteux office saying I need a written referral to see him for fills and such...did you know this??? I already had my appointment made...I emailed Andrew ASAP...He said he is in Mexico right now and will deal with it when he got back. I get so freaked out that I will need to travel to get fills..ugh..Just wondering what is going on now....I don't beleive this was like this before..

Anyways, I'm just rambling now

Heather

Uhm, no, I didn't. But having said that I haven't booked my fill yet. A written referral from whom? Before surgery I had an email dialogue with Andrew who ASSURED me that my after care was a non issue. What a day! Sheesh!

I asked the receptionist and she says...Your Doctor or the company that booked the surgery...which is fine BUT I just hope it doesn't turn into something more KWIM. I just wondered if you knew more then me....I freak out easy!!! lol...Seems like alot went on today...hope things get better!!!

Thanks

Heather

I asked the receptionist and she says...Your Doctor or the company that booked the surgery...which is fine BUT I just hope it doesn't turn into something more KWIM. I just wondered if you knew more then me....I freak out easy!!! lol...Seems like alot went on today...hope things get better!!!

Thanks

Heather

Guess I better check in with Andrew! No worries, hun. It'll work out at the end of the day. It always does. As for the rest, whatever... if they really wanted it over they would have just ignored the post and it would have died out. I went in the highest posted contentious thread and there were NINE people in there at the same time. Draw your own conclusion.