Lets start a "Support WillT" thread!

I get to go first!

Will, you make me laugh and you offer thoughtful answers to the topics requiring a legitimate answer.

I get to go first!

Will, you make me laugh and you offer thoughtful answers to the topics requiring a legitimate answer.

Did I miss something?? Why are we supporting WillT? Not that I don't want to, I love to read his posts, he's so funny!!

What's happened?? :unsure:

Will T is the bestus bud a gal could ever ask for ;) with her husband's approval, of course!

Will, thanks for being there for all of us with your kindness and support, you ROCK! You make me smile and feel lighter! :P

Will... I have only been on the forum a short time...and must say that you have made me feel very welcomed. You take the time to chat with me, and ansewer my questions no matter how silly they are. I am so glad you are here on the forum. You really seem to be a great person, with a caring heart!!!!!!!! Thank you for being yourself! :wub::wub::wub:

dianna ><' ><' ><'

WillT you have a phenomenal personality and I am usually laughing after reading one of your post. Outside of the humor I have read some very supportive post from you also. You are a great asset to this forum and I have enjoyed interacting with you. :D In the words of Wayne and Garth....Party on dude!

I had the pleasure to meet him in person as well and hope to see him again soon. ;):D:)

He is a very caring, thoughful and supporting person and on top of all that, he has a super great sense of humor.

WillT is simply the best !!!!!! :lb13:

You're the best WillT!! You're posts are funny, encouraging, informational and you are a joy to be a band-mate with!

You are a lot of fun and make this tough weight loss journey a lot easier to handle. The support and encouragement you give to others is tremendous. Always welcoming everyone with open arms, you make us all feel warm and wanted.

(((((HUGS)))))

Ramona

Thru the good and the bad WillT has been the rock I've been abel to lean on. As Tina Turnner would say "YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST" Thanks for all the help you've given me since I've been here.

Did I miss something?? Why are we supporting WillT? Not that I don't want to, I love to read his posts, he's so funny!!

What's happened?? :unsure:

There was some drama that Will refused to participate in, and he effectively left the forum. It has been resolved with a happy ending.

Awww.... you all are wonderful. I've received lots of PMs and emails. Thank you all. I'm afraid the entire story though, does not need to be printed in the forum. Needless to say, it was wrenching and unsettling, and hopefully is over at this point. This forum has many awesome individuals in it, many of whom I am honored to call 'friend', all of whom I am honored to call 'supporter'.

Isn't this world - this forum world - interesting? People are here from all walks of life, from Snowuptomykeester, Washington down to Orlando, Florida by way of Texas, Tennessee, New York, and from our wonderful neighbor to the north, Canada... and we all share one desire, and now we share a common piece of silicone that will make us achieve our dreams!!! As I progress at my pace toward MY goal... I thank you all for sharing your experiences that help guide me. Your footprints help me, and those walking beside me see the way just a little bit better. And my purpose, is to leave big enough footprints to be viewed by those to come....

Awww.... you all are wonderful. I've received lots of PMs and emails. Thank you all. I'm afraid the entire story though, does not need to be printed in the forum. Needless to say, it was wrenching and unsettling, and hopefully is over at this point. This forum has many awesome individuals in it, many of whom I am honored to call 'friend', all of whom I am honored to call 'supporter'.

Isn't this world - this forum world - interesting? People are here from all walks of life, from Snowuptomykeester, Washington down to Orlando, Florida by way of Texas, Tennessee, New York, and from our wonderful neighbor to the north, Canada... and we all share one desire, and now we share a common piece of silicone that will make us achieve our dreams!!! As I progress at my pace toward MY goal... I thank you all for sharing your experiences that help guide me. Your footprints help me, and those walking beside me see the way just a little bit better. And my purpose, is to leave big enough footprints to be viewed by those to come....

Awwwww, I've just been hugged! Thanks, and right back at ya, buddy!!

:-h :lb21: :man_in_love: :air_kiss: MR. WILLT ... Welcome Back Baby!!! I missed you! I've been away for the weekend, and I come back, and you're posting again. :cheerleader: Wooooohoooooo!!! You keep on posting.. you bring sunshine to all our lives, even when it's gloomy outside. You're a great friend to have, and know how to make all of us laugh. Keep on posting Will!!!