I was banded yesterday July 2nd

Im sitting at the Lucerna...just as awesome as everyone has described it. Everything went well. Im having a TON of gas pains right now and dredding my 4 hr flight back to FLorida tomorrow morning. But Im glad its over, and looking forward to my new life!!

Welcome to BandLand :)

Hope the gas has gone away and your flight home was good!

Glad you made it trough with flying colors! Congratulations!

Okay guys...im new to this banding thing. First question: I was banded on the 2nd. I have gainede 4 pounds since the band. Please tell me its just gas/air and that will change soon.

Second questions....i dont understand how MUCH we should be drinking!! Just one glass for breakfast, one for lunch, and one for dinner??? Please advise??

Gaining might have to do with swelling, gas, traveling on the plane, etc.

Definitely refer to your post op diet for liquid diet guidelines.

Again, welcome to bandland!

Okay guys...im new to this banding thing. First question: I was banded on the 2nd. I have gainede 4 pounds since the band. Please tell me its just gas/air and that will change soon.

Second questions....i dont understand how MUCH we should be drinking!! Just one glass for breakfast, one for lunch, and one for dinner??? Please advise??

Gaining is normal, I gained 6 pounds. Lost that plus 11 more the first 3 weeks after surgery.

I did the same thing...gained 6 lbs after surgery and by the next week, had lost that 6 plus 12 more pounds. I'm kind of stuck at the moment until I get my first fill....not gaining, but not losing either. :(