Today is independence day and..........

I am celebrating that I have about 25 days until my independence from being fluffy!! I took my pre-op picture today and am looking forward to actually getting pictures taken again. I have been in Fl all week and refuse to have my picture taken with my family. There is a huge mall here in Tampa and since I am getting banded in less than a month and refuse to buy clothes I treated myself to new Tiffany jewlrey and a coach bag. Also since I am changing my life I also found the best bath and body stuff, I am going home a putting all my B&BW stuff on ebay. I figured that since I am changing to healthy things my beauty jproducts should be to!! I don't know if I can post this but they are called LUSH and have all natural products and after one day I am blown away by this stuff. they don't smell wonderful but I just sprayed some body mist for scent. Thanks for reading my little rave, I have been stuck with 2 teenage boys all week and need some girl talk!

Stacey

Good for you on treating yourself for changing your lifestyle. yes the band will be a new beginning for you as it was for myself too. I am trying to look at my weight loss in increments of 10# and with each 10 gone I will treat myself in some way as you have done. I hope to not buy too many/any clothes until I am very close to my goal. Congratulations on making this life changing decision, you won't be sorry. Happy 4th!! Just ask if you have any questions you can't find the answer to. One tip I have for you is to not wait until the last 2 weeks to start losing you weight before surgery. It makes it a whole lot easier and less pressure to start sooner. I didn't but wish I did as it was a very stressful time trying to lose in such a hurry. If you havn't already take a look at the posts in the Questions section and there's lots of answers there for pre-bandsters.

:lb11: with your pre-op weight loss....Welcome to this forum!!

That's great!

I am trying really hard not to buy clothes too...it's hard..I am a shopaholic! I am a jewellery addict too.

I'm glad you enjoyed your day of shopping and were able to find items you will enjoy until the big shopping spree for a new wardrobe!!

Have a great day!

Cathy ><'

I am celebrating that I have about 25 days until my independence from being fluffy!! I took my pre-op picture today and am looking forward to actually getting pictures taken again. I have been in Fl all week and refuse to have my picture taken with my family. There is a huge mall here in Tampa and since I am getting banded in less than a month and refuse to buy clothes I treated myself to new Tiffany jewlrey and a coach bag. Also since I am changing my life I also found the best bath and body stuff, I am going home a putting all my B&BW stuff on ebay. I figured that since I am changing to healthy things my beauty jproducts should be to!! I don't know if I can post this but they are called LUSH and have all natural products and after one day I am blown away by this stuff. they don't smell wonderful but I just sprayed some body mist for scent. Thanks for reading my little rave, I have been stuck with 2 teenage boys all week and need some girl talk!

Stacey

LOL YOU SOUND LIKE ME. I CAN'T EVER THINK OF ANYTHING BETTER THEN BUYING ANYTHING COACH AND SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR MYSELF AT TIFFANYS. AND IF I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR MYSELF, I'M BUYING TIFFANY AND COACH FOR THE PUPPY :)