I have seen that many of you guys drink small amounts of water at a time. I am able to drinkk big gulps of water without a problem. Does this mean that i need a fill? I have been wondering about a third fill since i am not loosing weight, however i feel that i have restriction when eating. I do however eat every 4 hours since that is how long the so called fullness feeling last. I really never feel full, i just stop eating because i am not longer hungry. thanks

I can do liquids without a problem. I usually buy the large diet lemonades and drink it until it's gone. I once tried to take a huge drink of water from a water bottle before I remembered I shouldn't do that. I did feel a bit uncomfortable afterwards and never tired that again.

I was told that we are not supposed to feel restriction with liquids.

Hi Lock27,

If you can drink without any problems and have restriction when you eat, you are rockin'. That's exactly where you want to be.

I still have trouble with big gulps of water, although I wish I could just down an ice water some days, I get so thirsty and just wanted to drink the whole thing, but I can't, I get air bubbles right now.

Enjoy it while you can!!!

Cathy

Maybe this will help....this is a quote I try to live by because I think it makes so much sense. Its from one of the papers Dr Ortiz gave us...

"Challenge the band...not by eating everything in site and then asking I dont feel restriction, is this normal? Of course it is normal, the band is healing in place totally lose. The real challenge is by testing how small a portion you can eat three times a day without feeling too hungry"

I completely understand, I can Gulp and Drink fast out of a water bottle (bad habbit) without a problem!

I havent had a fill though, so Im not a good to person to answer this question!

But I too am curious is something wrong with us/me... did we do something wrong that made us this way???

Could we messed up our Band???

Confusing isnt it? :wacko:

**B**

I have seen that many of you guys drink small amounts of water at a time. I am able to drinkk big gulps of water without a problem. Does this mean that i need a fill? I have been wondering about a third fill since i am not loosing weight, however i feel that i have restriction when eating. I do however eat every 4 hours since that is how long the so called fullness feeling last. I really never feel full, i just stop eating because i am not longer hungry. thanks

Lock27

I think your doing great as far as hunger goes. Have you been counting calories and excercising? I think that will get you loosing again. I have been loosing every week since my last fill and started counting cal and exercising.

Maytee

i too am a gulper. I've started taking my gulps and holding them in my mouth and slowly letting them go down. But i feel like i'm not drinking nearly as much water as i used to... oh well. I still get my 8 glasses a day, so i guess it's ok.

i too am a gulper. I've started taking my gulps and holding them in my mouth and slowly letting them go down. But i feel like i'm not drinking nearly as much water as i used to... oh well. I still get my 8 glasses a day, so i guess it's ok.

I've done the same thing - drinking a good amount and swallowing it a bit at a time. I notice I get really thirsty at night and usually have 2-3 glasses before getting into bed. I try to drink as slowly as possible, but sometimes it's hard. I don't get uncomfortable, I just get a little burpy. Followed by a 3am dash to the bathroom!

Don't worry, just try to drink a little more slowly. The important thing is you're drinking water!