Progress Pics

I found a picture of myself from my birthday last year and couldn't believe how WIDE I looked. I decided to put it against a photo from my surgery date and then took a photo yesterday. Not as much progress as I'd like, but a good start! *Excuse my hair in the last photo - was swimming all day and had it up in a ponytail - yucky. :)

APKprogress.jpg

You ladies are so great. Thank you!

I got my tan by swimming my butt off these last few weeks. It's my favorite exercise right now, with the hot Florida weather. That and a weekend in Ft. Lauderdale. :)

Thanks for posting the pics, Alana! I think you look AWESOME! Keep up the swimming, it seems to be working in your favor.

Denise

Grrr, I USED to have stats, but something happened and they went away. I'm working on getting them back.

My highest weight EVER was 248. I was at 240 when I scheduled my surgery. I was 233 at surgery. I'm now at 222. My goal is 130.

You are beautiful, Alana! I can drfinetly tell a difference already. Just wait until 6 months from now. You have a gorgeous face and hair. You are gonna be SMOKIN' HOT girlfriend!!! :D

I definitely see a difference. WTG! Thanks for posting the encouraging pictures

I love it when bandsters post photo's!! I can tell the difference and I'm sure you can in the way your clothes fit! :D

I love swimming too, was out today with our daughter and had a ball! :P

Keep up the good work! Darlene