Since we have so many pet lovers here..

I am so happy for you and the pup!

Did you buy any clothes for her/him? Did you get yourself a stylish purse to carry her/him everywhere you go? I have a friend who carried her tiny terrier everywhere with her BEFORE Paris Hilton was a gleam in her daddy's eye. She would drive through a certain McDonalds every Saturday on her rounds of errands. Once they discovered she had her tiny dog with her they would give her a plain burger and cup of water for the dog for free! The dog was so good in her purse, she could take him everywhere. If the place was dog friendly she would open the top and he would poke his little head out. So cute!!

Have fun with your new baby and don't spoil it too much! Oh shoot, spoil the heck out of it! :D

Jena

All of your posts were so very sweet. Thank you for sharing the stories of your losses with me. It really helped me. ><'

The puppy is home with me today! I had a small surgery this morning to repair a bad scar a thyroidectomy left me. As soon as I left there, my 16 year old niece had to drive me..Aggghh! LOL) I went to Walmart and got all my puppy goodies and I went and picked her up. I will take lots of pics and post them. I named her Daisy Lucille. She only weighs 1 lb. I have never had s dog so tiny! :wub:

Mona..thank you so much. I will definetly send you some pictures of her. How many do you need?

Congratulations on the new addition to your family. I cannot wait to see a picture of Daisy.... tiny dogs are the bomb!

Congratulations on the new addition to your family. I cannot wait to see a picture of Daisy.... tiny dogs are the bomb!

Hey, yeah!! I think she has had more than enough time to get some pictures on here for us! COME ON KIMMY!!!!! You know I have NO patience!!!!!!!!

Okay Okay! LOL I took some and now just need to upload them. I will get on it right now!

First off, this was my sweet Lucy:

dogs.jpg

This is Chester, my male rat terrier..he is howling and sitting in the Spongebob chair!

chester1.jpg

This is new sweet Daisy. Her stuffed animal is a small one so you can tell how small she is.

daisy1.jpg

daisy2.jpg

daisy3.jpg

I also have a 30 lb cat I am gonna find some pics of and show ya'll cat lovers. I want to get a pic of Daisy beside my cat so ya'll can see how tiny she is! LOL

First off, this was my sweet Lucy:

dogs.jpg

This is Chester, my male rat terrier..he is howling and sitting in the Spongebob chair!

chester1.jpg

This is new sweet Daisy. Her stuffed animal is a small one so you can tell how small she is.

daisy1.jpg

daisy2.jpg

daisy3.jpg

I also have a 30 lb cat I am gonna find some pics of and show ya'll cat lovers. I want to get a pic of Daisy beside my cat so ya'll can see how tiny she is! LOL

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could just snuggle and squeeze her and put her in my pocket and take her home with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10000 kisses all over her tiny face!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, Ok I am a little calmer now, WHEW!

Precious Lucy is adorable. And so is Chester! I just love animals!!!!!!!!!

Here is my fat cat Jinky. He ate a poisonous frog when he was a kitten and his fever went up so high that it gave him brain damage. The Vet wanted to put him to sleep, but we wouldn't let him.

jinx1.jpg

Here is my fat cat Jinky. He ate a poisonous frog when he was a kitten and his fever went up so high that it gave him brain damage. The Vet wanted to put him to sleep, but we wouldn't let him.

jinx1.jpg

He looks just like a fluffy pillow!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to grab his belly and SNORGLE him!!!!!

What a gorgeous family you have!!!!!!

Okay Okay! LOL I took some and now just need to upload them. I will get on it right now!

Congratulations on your new baby! All of my animals, and I have many, have found me in one way or another.

Lucy can never be replaced, but there is enough room in your heart for you to love someone else..

Audrey :)

Awwwww, Daisy is adorable. I love the fat cat too. My puppy is getting so big now.....she is in that "leggy' stage and is so clumsy and cute.

Gotta love those puppy eyes! She is adorable, dahling!

;) only 1 pund wow,..i too have a tea cup chihuahua, she is very overweight because we spoil her so but she is the light of my life, i love her dearly and i know you will love daisy too, my buttercup is always by my side and will kiss away my tears when needed, enjoy her and spoil her!!

Now on another note for all you animal lovers...I have 7, yes i said 7 dogs!! i have 3 chihuahuas, a chocolate lab, my sons rat terrier and enlgish bulldog, my daughters maltipoo, 3 cats, 2 hamsters, 4 hermit crabs, a quaker parrot,and a crayfish!! SOooo we are like a walk through zoo here, but we love them all!!!Hubby and i say we cant wait for our children to move out and take their pets with them...when that time comes we will be down to just the chihuahuas, the chocolate lab which goin on 10 years now, 1 cat, the rest will go with the kids!! lol

CONGRATS on your new baby ><'

I know Daisy will bring you and your family tons of fun and lots of puppy kisses ;)

I bet she's adorable - can't wait to see pic's of this tiny little bundle of joy :D

This morning I was watching the Weekend Today show and they had a piece about a girl who had started a website called www.freekibble.com . When you click on the website and answer the trivia questions, it generates free dog food for animal shelters.

Thought it might be something the animal lovers would like to check out.

Kim

This morning I was watching the Weekend Today show and they had a piece about a girl who had started a website called www.freekibble.com . When you click on the website and answer the trivia questions, it generates free dog food for animal shelters.

Thought it might be something the animal lovers would like to check out.

Kim

Hey, good idea. Why not go post this is the new topic area? Our wish was granted and there are 2 new topics!

;) only 1 pund wow,..i too have a tea cup chihuahua, she is very overweight because we spoil her so but she is the light of my life, i love her dearly and i know you will love daisy too, my buttercup is always by my side and will kiss away my tears when needed, enjoy her and spoil her!!

Now on another note for all you animal lovers...I have 7, yes i said 7 dogs!! i have 3 chihuahuas, a chocolate lab, my sons rat terrier and enlgish bulldog, my daughters maltipoo, 3 cats, 2 hamsters, 4 hermit crabs, a quaker parrot,and a crayfish!! SOooo we are like a walk through zoo here, but we love them all!!!Hubby and i say we cant wait for our children to move out and take their pets with them...when that time comes we will be down to just the chihuahuas, the chocolate lab which goin on 10 years now, 1 cat, the rest will go with the kids!! lol

Boil the crawfish... they are delicious! (grew up in Louisiana, Sha.)