WASHINGTON BANDTERS

JUST THOUGHT I'D START A THREAD SO WE CAN PLAN A GET TOGETHER WITHOUT IT GETTING LOST IN ANOTHER TREAD. I'M IN AND I'M SURE MY FRIEND SANDY WOULD LOVE IT TOO.

I WON'T BE AROUND THE FIRST PART OF NEXT WEEK IF I DON'T REPLY, HEADING TO BOSTON, I THINK LOL WHO KNOWS :blink:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad you guys are doing this. This is the very best support system. I joined the Idaho Bandsters group here in Boise and we meet the last Thursday of each month for a "soup" night! We will meet tonight because there are 5 Thursdays this month. Dan Lester is in our group. He is featured in Dr. Ortiz's book and his journey is an inspiration!! Good luck with your group!

Hello fellow washington banders!

I have just moved from the great State of WA. :angry: I am getting banded on Oct. 9th! I can't wait. I lived in Mt. Vernon my whole life! We have moved to TN because my husband was 22yrs navy and avoided his family long enough, so we moved here. I guess I wanted to see how other people live. My name is Cheryl Kilcollins and you will be seeing me post on here. I am reading Dr. Ortiz's book right now. I want to go into this with eyes wide open and as much knowledge as I can. I want to thank everyone for being so open and honest with their concerns and their errs so that newbies like me can learn from!

hi, I too would like to join the washington group I am up in Bellingham and attend a once a month bandsters group but would like support from others that have been specifically banded in mexico. I was banded May 25th and had my first fill Aug. 7th. I am down 79 pounds, one more pound and I will be half way to my first goal of 170! Dawn

Sounds like there are a lot of Washington people. How about planning something? What month would work best? Sounds like I am the farthest south in Tacoma, and there is someone from Bellingham. What about meeting in Seattle/Everett area? What about in very early, before surgery, or late October?

Becki

hi, I too would like to join the washington group I am up in Bellingham and attend a once a month bandsters group but would like support from others that have been specifically banded in mexico. I was banded May 25th and had my first fill Aug. 7th. I am down 79 pounds, one more pound and I will be half way to my first goal of 170! Dawn

Hey Dawn its Chrissy, I was there with you and your husband the day we got banded. great to hear how well you are doing. I am down 23 pounds since my surgery and I had my first fill on July 27th. I hope that we can get a group going. I really need a support system other than the forum which is great just a little personal talk would be nice. thanks to all Chrissy

Sounds like there are a lot of Washington people. How about planning something? What month would work best? Sounds like I am the farthest south in Tacoma, and there is someone from Bellingham. What about meeting in Seattle/Everett area? What about in very early, before surgery, or late October?

Becki

Becki, that sounds great. Seattle is a great place easy to get to for everyone. I think early october would be nice. Before holloween and all of that candy would be a good time to talk and get support.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone from Seattle know of a great coffee shop or something right off of I-5? Someplace very easy to get to, where we could meet? I know of all of them in Tacoma, if anyone is interested. What about Saturday, October 7th or in the afternoon on Sunday, October 8th? Anyone still interested?

Becki

How about Southcenter on Sunday evening, like 5pm, or something. It will take me an hour to get here, at least, so that would be a very good time for me.

Becki

SOUTHCENTER SOUNDS GOOD, NEXT SUNDAY THE 10th? AND WHERE?

please remind me, I have to go back to work this week and i don't want to forget about this :)

Actually, I was talking about October 8th, sunday. I am still a week post-op, and it would be nice if I could eat something. Plus, I think there were a few people who were being banded the beginning of September. If we planned it a month away, everyone would have a chance to hear about it, and we could figure out where we were going to meet specifically.

Becki

Actually, I was talking about October 8th, sunday. I am still a week post-op, and it would be nice if I could eat something. Plus, I think there were a few people who were being banded the beginning of September. If we planned it a month away, everyone would have a chance to hear about it, and we could figure out where we were going to meet specifically.

Becki

PERFECT!!!

:D Ya I am so glad that we will all get to meet I can't wait will see all of you at southcenter on October 8th. Is there a specific place at southcenter? How about Bahama Breeze it is right at the 405/5 corner of the southcenter mall

THEIR DRINKS ARE FAB!!! :rolleyes: