WASHINGTON BANDTERS

OMG LOL TO FUNNY

THE EVENTS GAL CALLED AND LEFT A MESSAGE. SOUNDS LIKE THEY'LL PUT US OUT IN THE "CABANA" AREA. SHE MENTIONED A SPECIAL DINNER MENU FOR LARGER GROUPS. WELL NOT LARGER LARGER LOL

WE'RE PLAYING PHONE TAG TODAY

WILL UPDATE AFTER WE CHAT :)

THEY WANT "US" TO SIGN A CONTRACT FOR OUR LITTLE GET TOGETHER AND HAVE A MENU PICKED OUT SO I TOLD HER I'D JUST BE CALLING ON SATURDAY THE 7th, AND MAKING A RESERVATION FOR 20.

CAN'T WAIT!!!

WAY WAY OFF TOPIC BUT I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE IS PLANNING ON ATTENDING THE NEW BODIES EXHIBITON THAT ARRIVES ON SATURDAY AND GOES THRU THE END OF DECEMBER. I'VE READ SEVERAL REVIEWS ON THIS EXHIBITION WHEN THEY WERE PURCHASING THE "EXHIBITS". INTERESTING IF NOT JUST PLAIN DIFFERENT :blink: WE WON'T GET A CHANCE TO SEE IT TILL THE MIDDLE OF NEXT MONTH THOUGH

http://www.bodiestheexhibition.com/intro.html

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought...this contract....I bet means they are expecting a big gratuity. Which is usually on 12-20 dollar plates of food. I don't know about y'all, but I can hardly keep down soup after my first fill. I hope they don't think we are coming in and spending tons of money on food. LOL! :lol:

I still say "Go for It!"

:-)

Michele

Just a thought...this contract....I bet means they are expecting a big gratuity. Which is usually on 12-20 dollar plates of food. I don't know about y'all, but I can hardly keep down soup after my first fill. I hope they don't think we are coming in and spending tons of money on food. LOL! :lol:

I still say "Go for It!"

:-)

Michele

I DIDN'T END UP SIGNING A CONTRACT FOR JUST THE REASON. I'LL CALL ON SATURDAY EVENING FOR A 5:00 RESERVATION FOR SUNDAY, 20 PEOPLE. (THEY SAID THAT WOULD BE OK ALSO)

MY FRIEND SANDY CAN'T GO, SHE'S GOT OTHER DINNER PLANS AT ANTHONY'S ON SUNDAY :(

(FIRST FILLS THIS THURSDAY SO I'M HOPING A CUP OF SOUP WILL DO IT :D)

I am planning on eating my food for dinner on Sunday, and lunch (maybe dinner also) on Monday. I love leftovers!!! Can't wait to meet everyone. By the way, I will wear a name tag, so find me! I will also bring some, if we want. We might not. But just want to make sure to connect to everyone. See you soon.

Becki

Tammy,

The more the merrier. Of course you are welcome. I'm in Lakewood, just south of you and was banded August 28th. Having first fill on Oct. 24.

Cleo,

I just assumed I would bring my camera, so I certainly don't mind, and I sure hope no one else does. I would love to keep a face with all the screen names that I have met.

Becki

Hi Washington bandters I thought I posted earlier, but I must have done something wrong. I live in Tacoma, Wa and thought I would introduce myself. I noticed you are getting together on the 8th I think that is great. I wouldn't able to go this time, but I would love to go if you do it again. I'll keep checking in to here how it was.

3:30 PM

I'm heading out the door. If anyone gets lost or needs help finding the place, you can call me on my cell.

See ya at 5!

~M :D

THANKS GUYS FOR THE FUN EVENING, IT WAS NICE PUTTING A FACE TO THE SCREEN NAMES. WE'LL HAVE TO DO THAT AGAIN SOON. I'VE GOT THE PICTURES I TOOK UP ON MY "BAND" PAGE ON WEBSHOT (LINKS UNDER TJ FILLS)

ps the hubby just loved the salad lol, i'm back to yogurt this afternoon until i can figure this out :)

Hey Bahama girls. I had such a good time meeting you all. It was awesome to be able to hear your stories, in person, and see you face to face. My husband will let me go out by myself next time, not worried about any axe murderers among you. He also had a great time, thanks for making him feel so welcome.

I hope next time we get together we can coax a few more people out, we had so much fun. How about thinking of another day we could get together. Maybe in January?? Sunday works pretty well for me, and the location was good for me also. What about you guys??

Anyway, I was really looking forward to it, and it was awesome. Thanks.

Becki

PS. Loved my leftovers...twice!!

Hey Bahama girls. I had such a good time meeting you all. It was awesome to be able to hear your stories, in person, and see you face to face. My husband will let me go out by myself next time, not worried about any axe murderers among you. He also had a great time, thanks for making him feel so welcome.

I hope next time we get together we can coax a few more people out, we had so much fun. How about thinking of another day we could get together. Maybe in January?? Sunday works pretty well for me, and the location was good for me also. What about you guys??

Anyway, I was really looking forward to it, and it was awesome. Thanks.

Becki

PS. Loved my leftovers...twice!!

YOUR HUBBY WAS JUST WONDERFUL BECKI :) (i left the axe in the trunk lol)

JANUARY WOULD REALLY WORK WELL FOR ME. I'M ALREADY PRETTY BUSY BETWEEN NOW AND THE HOLIDAYS BUT MAYBE JUST A QUICK AFTERNOON AT THE MALL BEFORE THAT IN TACOMA?

CAN'T WAIT :)

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is going to be another WA Bandster Bash early next year? I went to the last one and it really got me moving. It was great meeting the doctors and learning from everyone there. Although I choose Dr. Ortiz another Dr.'s practice sponsored my attendance. Does anyone remember how much it was? I just remember thinking it was rather costly.

Thanks,

Marc

JANUARY WOULD REALLY WORK WELL FOR ME. I'M ALREADY PRETTY BUSY BETWEEN NOW AND THE HOLIDAYS BUT MAYBE JUST A QUICK AFTERNOON AT THE MALL BEFORE THAT IN TACOMA?

Pam - I would love to meet at the Tacoma Mall. Let me know when.

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is going to be another WA Bandster Bash early next year?

Mark - I have never heard of this, but it sounds interesting. How did you find out about it? And what exactly was it? Thanks

Becki

Pam - I would love to meet at the Tacoma Mall. Let me know when.

Mark - I have never heard of this, but it sounds interesting. How did you find out about it? And what exactly was it? Thanks

Becki

MARC,

I THINK DR KURI SPONSERS THE BASH, YOU MIGHT CHECK ON HIS SITE :)

• 2 weeks later...