WASHINGTON BANDTERS

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we said 5pm somewhere back there. Does that still work for everyone? Sunday, Oct 8th at 5? I will be there, and might bring my aunt, who is very seriously considering surgery in the next month, maybe even by then...

Maybe we should get a head count, just to let the restaurant know.

I'm in, so I'll be one and two...

Becki

I think we said 5pm somewhere back there. Does that still work for everyone? Sunday, Oct 8th at 5? I will be there, and might bring my aunt, who is very seriously considering surgery in the next month, maybe even by then...

Maybe we should get a head count, just to let the restaurant know.

I'm in, so I'll be one and two...

Becki

I'M IN, I'LL CHECK WITH SANDY TO SEE IF SHE'D LIKE TO GO. WE'LL JUST BE GETTING BACK FROM MX AFTER OUR FIRST FILL

Hello Washington,

I just got banded sep 5 in tj. Everything went well and met a few great people in the waiting room before and after surgery. I live in Olympia and would love the get together. good luck to everyone and have fun in the process.

This sounds like a fantastic idea. I can't wait!

I'm scheduled to be banded on October 3rd and if I can make the haul from Gig Harbor, I definatly will. I'll also bring a friend of mine who's daughter is looking into this.

See you all there!

Hi Everyone,

This is great!! We need to get a head count by the end of the month and figure out how where going to find each other. LOL reminds me of the movies with the man sitting at the table with a single rose. LOL had to throw that out there for giggles.

I can't wait and in bringing a friend that was banded in olympia aug 4th.

Have a great month.

Hey everyone, it looks to me like there will be somewhere around twenty people. Should I call and try to make some reservations? And did anyone else count about the same?

Becki

HI BECKI, I CALLED AND LEFT A MESSAGE FOR THEIR "EVENT COORDINATOR". THEY SAID SHE SHOULD CALL BACK SOMETIME THIS WEEKEND :)

Thanks Pammie,

I'm glad someone is already on top of this. I wondered how we would recognize each other, but I think there are enough of us that we might need a special space, so we shouldn't be too hard to find, and I believe most of us are pretty recently postop, so we will be the larger sized group.....but not next year. We should figure something out though, maybe name tags or something, even when we find our group, it would be nice to remember names. What do you think?

Becki

I have an idea...how about I bring a small bunch of balloons, blue like the website, and put them at our table?

:)

That sounds like a great idea. I'd hate to walk up to some lady and ask, "Excuse me, but you haven't had or are about to have obesity surgery are you?" and then be wrong.

Seems like a great way to start an "incident"

That sounds like a great idea. I'd hate to walk up to some lady and ask, "Excuse me, but you haven't had or are about to have obesity surgery are you?" and then be wrong.

Seems like a great way to start an "incident"

OMG LOL TO FUNNY

THE EVENTS GAL CALLED AND LEFT A MESSAGE. SOUNDS LIKE THEY'LL PUT US OUT IN THE "CABANA" AREA. SHE MENTIONED A SPECIAL DINNER MENU FOR LARGER GROUPS. WELL NOT LARGER LARGER LOL

WE'RE PLAYING PHONE TAG TODAY

WILL UPDATE AFTER WE CHAT :)