WASHINGTON BANDTERS

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info on Dr. Neal. I live in Victoria, BC, so that is 'almost' Washington right? The Seattle 'Bash' looks like fun! Thanks again, I am going to call Dr. Neals office before I book my flight to TJ. Thanks.

Victoria.

Michele is in!

When and where? I liked Bahama Breeze by Southcenter but if anyone wants to come farther north this time that would be fine too. If anyone is interested in coming to Mill Creek, I'll offer up my house and some wine :D

Let me know ladies....and men!

Micheley

Michele is in!

When and where? I liked Bahama Breeze by Southcenter but if anyone wants to come farther north this time that would be fine too. If anyone is interested in coming to Mill Creek, I'll offer up my house and some wine :D

Let me know ladies....and men!

Micheley

OK A DATE CHANGE ALREADY LOL FEB 4th IS THE SUPERBOWL AND WE JUST MIGHT BE GOING..........

SO HOW ABOUT SUNDAY JANUARY 28 2:00 AT BAHAMA BREEZE

ps just a quick note i went up to nwfills with my friend sandy the day after christmas, she just needed an unfill, they found her port without a problem

Hey Wash bandsters, Hi just a quick note about the fills in arlington, they have trouble finding the port. I know of a couple of people besides myself who have had this problem. Dr Neal is great and his office is very nice I have had 2 fills there and they were both good. One was too much fluid and i had to go back and have some removed. I would love to get together again Pammie you and I might both go to the superbowl I am rooting for the Saints Let me know. Is anyone going to the nash in seattle?

Hey Wash bandsters, Hi just a quick note about the fills in arlington, they have trouble finding the port. I know of a couple of people besides myself who have had this problem. Dr Neal is great and his office is very nice I have had 2 fills there and they were both good. One was too much fluid and i had to go back and have some removed. I would love to get together again Pammie you and I might both go to the superbowl I am rooting for the Saints Let me know. Is anyone going to the nash in seattle?

I WAS PRETTY CAUTIOUS AND QUESTIONED WHAT I

I need an emergency unfill. Can anyone tell me where they went, whether they recommend it, what it cost, where it is, and how long you had to wait? I will be calling around on Monday morning. Tried a few places Friday, but most weren't available. One said I could get an unfill the middle of next month. I can't wait that long. I am familiar with a lot of the places around here just from researching surgery. But want some advice.

Thanks,

Becki

I need an emergency unfill. Can anyone tell me where they went, whether they recommend it, what it cost, where it is, and how long you had to wait? I will be calling around on Monday morning. Tried a few places Friday, but most weren't available. One said I could get an unfill the middle of next month. I can't wait that long. I am familiar with a lot of the places around here just from researching surgery. But want some advice.

Thanks,

Becki

I TOOK MY "SURGERY FRIEND SANDY" UP TO ARLINGTON FOR AN UNFILL, FIRST VISIT $150.00. $125.00 AFTER THAT.

WHEN I WAS UP THERE FOR A .2 FILL, THEY HAVE ONE GAL PUSHING DOWN AROUND THE PORT SO MY PORT WAS PRETTY EASY TO SEE. IT JUST STUCK STRAIGHT UP AND EVEN I COULD SEE WHERE THE CENTER OF THE PORT WAS. THE SAME WITH SANDY'S UNFILL. WHEN I CALLED, I EXPLAINED ON THE PHONE WHEN I MADE THE APPOINTMENT, IF YOU CAN'T FIND THE PORT BEFORE HAND, I WANT NO NEEDLES STUCK IN, PERIOD!!! THAT WASN'T A PROBLEM WITH THEM. IF THEY CAN'T FIND THE PORT THERE ISN'T A CHARGE

IF YOU WANT TO PHONE ME, I'LL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO GIVE YOU MY NUMBER

GOOD LUCK BECKI :)

Hey Pammie,

Are you talking about kitty Carmichael in Arlington? It sounds like it... Did you feel safe? That is sooo much closer to me than TJ (obviously) but everyones opinion seems to be that in no way would they ever have a fill w/o flouro or x-ray. Did you talk to them about if they had ever caused a leak in someone's port....or missed completely....or any sort of complication rate? More than money, I don't have the time to go back to TJ. I would really appreciate any and all info about it. I know the prices and about her website....I'm just wondering more about the care

Hey Pammie,

Are you talking about kitty Carmichael in Arlington? It sounds like it... Did you feel safe? That is sooo much closer to me than TJ (obviously) but everyones opinion seems to be that in no way would they ever have a fill w/o flouro or x-ray. Did you talk to them about if they had ever caused a leak in someone's port....or missed completely....or any sort of complication rate? More than money, I don't have the time to go back to TJ. I would really appreciate any and all info about it. I know the prices and about her website....I'm just wondering more about the care

IF YOU'D LIKE I CAN GIVE YOU A CALL THIS EVENING OR YOU ME BUT NO, THEY'VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH HITTING A LINE

I GET IN AROUND 5:30 IN THE EVENING: 253 833 7674 IS MY HOME NUMBER

IF NOT, I HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT DOWN ON SUNDAY :)

I THINK ON SATURDAY I'M MAKING A TRIP UP YOUR WAY, MY SON TURNED 21 THIS PASSED WEEKEND UP THERE AT SCHOOL :) AND THERE WAS NO WAY I WAS GOING TO A 4 KEG PARTY LOL SO THIS WEEKEND I'LL TRY AND MAKE IT

BUMP:

IF YOUR FREE THIS SUNDAY JANUARY 28th, THINK ABOUT JOINING US AT BAHAMMA BREEZE, SOUTHCENTER, AT 2:00 ><'

Ok, I know all of you who went to the last one are going to recognize each other, but what about those of us who are going to be new this time? How are we to know which group is the right one?

M, glad to hear you are ok I just read your story about the overfill. I am glad that you had a good expierence with Dr. Neal I was there on Thursday. I can't wait to see and talk to all of you tommorrow. The balloon sounds good. How many this time? I had such a goodtime down in the bar area maybe we can try that again. See you all at 2. Can't wait Chrissy

If I forget a ballon, which I don't think I will, I'll bring my mouth. It's big and you can't miss it!

LOL

Happy Sunny day in WA!!!!!

(finally)

Michele ><'

LOL I GOT ONE OF THOSE MOUTHS MYSELF :)

IT'S KIND OF AN ODD TIME SO YOU'LL KNOW IT'S "OUR GROUP" :) IT WASN'T THAT CROWDED LAST TIME

Just an FYI that Michele is doing well. I've scheduled a fill appt. at Arlington for next week. They sound like great people and I'm really looking forward to meeting them.

I have NO restriction....man is it HARD!

I MISS MY FILL! :(

Michele

GOOD LUCK MICHELLE, THEY'RE A GREAT SET OF GALS UP THERE :)

• 3 weeks later...