They are betting against me!!

I just found out last night, that at the bar I work at, they started a board... every one puts in ten bucks and picks a date,

All to see who is the closest to me gaining back my weight!!!!!! If its over 6 months I get to keep the money myself...

They have all seen me lose and gain it back 3 times in the past 2 years..

They don't know I know..

It's going to be like stealing candy from a bunch of babies :lol::lol::lol: ><' ><':lol::lol::lol:

No one knows I have been banded..

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

I just found out last night, that at the bar I work at, they started a board... every one puts in ten bucks and picks a date,

All to see who is the closest to me gaining back my weight!!!!!! If its over 6 months I get to keep the money myself...

They don't know I know..

It's going to be like stealing candy from a bunch of babies :lol::lol::lol: ><' ><':lol::lol::lol:

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHA show those jerks!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear about the big payoff!!! What jerks, to do this, they deserve to lose their money!

They don't know I know..

Your surgery weight was 193 and you are already at 165???? You had your surgery the week after me, and I cant get below 180? What's your secret?

I think that is awful that they are betting on you to fail, but I cannot wait till you throw it in their face!! HAHAHA! The joke is on them! :lol2:

Sounds to me like you have just found your skinny clothing fund!!! AWESOME!

Elaine

That's what I was thinking! At $10 each, there's no real "bad karma" loss for you having an ace up your sleeve.

I so hear you about putting the weight back on. That's why I got banded in the first place B)

Hi everyone, they are actually a good group of people, mainly customers, but somehow they think they can say anything they want.

I never take anything they say to seriously, I am dealing with people that are influenced by alcohol...

Just realized they actually paid for my surgery. (TIPS)

It's a good feeling knowing that this time I won't be gaining it back!!

Soccermom, no secret on the weight lose, other than no more than 1200 calories, and I cut way back on the drinking!!!

oh and I took up golfing... I go to the driving range everyday.... and go dancing every saturday.. love to dance. :)

Hi everyone, they are actually a good group of people, mainly customers, but somehow they think they can say anything they want.

I never take anything they say to seriously, I am dealing with people that are influenced by alcohol...

Just realized they actually paid for my surgery. (TIPS)

It's a good feeling knowing that this time I won't be gaining it back!!

Soccermom, no secret on the weight lose, other than no more than 1200 calories, and I cut way back on the drinking!!!

oh and I took up golfing... I go to the driving range everyday.... and go dancing every saturday.. love to dance. :)

That is awesome. I want to take up bike riding, but it's so fricking hot right now in Sac I haven't been doing much except staying in air condition rooms. I love to dance, but stop going out because I have been so busy with my daughter's soccer team. Well way to go, you are doing awesome! Have you had a fill yet?