Driving to Roswell today

Yeah!!! I am driving to Roswell today. I get to have my first fill tommorow. I am so excited. I hope to have some restriction since the last 2 weeks have been hard as *#$#%#^!!!!!!! I heard great things about Darlene in Roswell so I can not wait to post back. I will not be back until late monday. Have a great weekend.

Good luck. I have my first fill on Tuesday. I can't wait. This last week has been hard, but I made it through it. Let us know how everything goes.

Heidi

WOOT! Waiting to hear about your experience!

except for the blankity-blank traffic, everything went great. I live about 25 miles away and it took me over an HOUR to get there! Soooo many people with no place to go and all the time in the world to get there.

I took a different rout back and it only took me 30 minutes.

Darlene and her son and daughter are great. Her son is an absolute doll! It was cool to see my port and my band and the chalky stuff go down. Darlene said I had a great placement and a "tiny pouch" that holds about 2 tablespoons.

The needle didn't bother me - I had my blood taken so many times I could probably do it myself. However I could feel the saline being to injected and it felt weird and hurt a little. My spine hurts behind the band. Not much, but enough to be uncomfortable.

I have a VG band and now I have 4.6cc's of saline in it. Darlene said it had 1cc in it to start with. She injected 3.6 cc's plus the one she removed.

Of course it's tight now, but I'm hoping I'll have some restriction for the next few weeks.

Jena

I am back. I stayed in cumming ga. It would have taken about 30 minutes to get there but we got lost. I have a 4 band. Darlene tried to put in 2cc but it was to tight according to the floro so she had to back up to 1.6 . I did not feel it to be to tight but she said the fluid was not going thru. I had not pooped in about 10 days so I was really constipated. I asked if it would make a differerene and she said it could. She could not let me leave with fluid not going thru. Of course I had bathroom relief about two hours later. So now I might or might not have any restriction at all. I have not tried solid food yet. She said to expect to need to come back in 4 weeks. She said it is to dangerious to over fill it and not be able to get an unfill. I loved her and would highly recommend her. however next time I will do what ever it takes not to be constipated when I go in there. Best wishes to all.