How does it happen….tell me..please!!!

If you are restricted and you get that “full” feeling where you can’t take another bite or you will Ralph……. then how do people over eat and stretch their pouch if you can only put so much into your pouch…Can someone explain this to me??

Disclaimer: I just had my 1st fill today and have never attempted this act…ever!!!

Well I'd assume if you over stuff yourself, on top of getting sick and vomitting, you're stretching your pouch as well. Your stomach is rejecting all of the extra food you shouldn't have eaten but while it's in there it's stretching. So I'd say they happen simultaneously.

No one is as clever as an addict after their next fix. I think this applies to us as well. Some people eat and eat and then throw it up. They kinda slip from overeating to bulimia. This is bad not only because it's a very deadly eating disorder but also frequent vomiting will cause your stomach to "muffin top" around the band. Go in for a flouroscopy with that and the doctor will immediately know exactly what you've been doing. The other method of commonly over-eating is to eat foods which are affected by the band such as milkshakes or other high-calorie liquids. How many times people have lamented here that the healthy foods are difficult but the horrible foods are easy and oh so tasty.