Liquid Protein

Jacque! So glad to see you on the board. I have been thinking about you. If you try that protein let us know as I have yet to find one I like. Wonderslim is the best I have tried but I still didn't look forward to it and as soon as I was on solids it moved to a new home (friend having the surgery), lol.

Cheryl

Never heard of it, have you tried it ??

Here is the link Lisa (thank you Lisa!!!) posted to figure out how much protein you need ;)

http://www.healthcalculators.org/calculators/protein.asp

The little chart says I need 67 grams. Wow so I guess that is something to really think about. Thanks for the info

I too am curious about the fresh start stuff. It sound like a dynamite amount of protein in such a small liquid amount. I wonder if it is too much protein at once like they've talked about on the forum. I'll be curious to hear from you what you find out bout it.

I wonder if it is too much protein at once like they've talked about on the forum.

Should you not take so much protein at once? I did get the New Whey Liquid Protein 42g bullets. I have been drinking it for breakfast. Please let me know.