My first PB episode!

All I can say is now I know why they call it sliming! YUCK!

I don't know what came over me this mornign but I decided to eat some left over chow mein. I can't eat a lot of food anymore so I thought about it all night and decided to wake up and eat it..... Big mistake! I only took about 3 bites of it and I don't know if it was just that I ate it to fast (I thought I had chewed enought) or if it was just to early in the morning to eat something like that, normally I just do a protein shake.

It came right back up and I barely made it to the bathroom! I still feel like some of it is stuck in my stomach, I can feel it in the middle of my chest.

Just wanted to share my experience.

I had my first PB episode yesterday. Before, I had a couple "almost" episodes, but after walking around they all seemed to pass. This one did not. I made a turkey sandwich for lunch - toasted the bread (which I've never had a problem eating), a couple slices of lean, thin sliced turkey, and a 1/4 teaspoon of light mayo. After I finished, I felt like I had a painful ball in my chest and no amount of walking was helping. I burped a couple times and thought that would help move it down. I went to go pee (sorry, tmi!) and suddenly knew that this burp was going to be THE burp. I had to throw up into the shower, since I was still on le toilet! Ugh. Not fun.

I had my first PB episode yesterday. Before, I had a couple "almost" episodes, but after walking around they all seemed to pass. This one did not. I made a turkey sandwich for lunch - toasted the bread (which I've never had a problem eating), a couple slices of lean, thin sliced turkey, and a 1/4 teaspoon of light mayo. After I finished, I felt like I had a painful ball in my chest and no amount of walking was helping. I burped a couple times and thought that would help move it down. I went to go pee (sorry, tmi!) and suddenly knew that this burp was going to be THE burp. I had to throw up into the shower, since I was still on le toilet! Ugh. Not fun.

Oh gosh you poor thing!!

But your turkey sandwich sounded great! :P

Oh man..that's a bad thing to PB your first time! :wacko:

Awwww, not good! Hope you feel better !!

My "first time" was the sink :ph34r: Having a contractor over for an estimate and I had to excuse myself like 4 times because it did not stop :lb12:

All that because I had to have a BANANA :angry:

I just had my first one the day before my first fill! i was at the airport getting ready to fly out and we grabbed a bite to eat. I had NO restriction so I decided to eat a burger.... boy o boy... the 2nd bite i felt like my heart was stuck in my chest and I ran to the nearest bathroom... out went the burger... I didn't chew enough and this PB experience taught me to slow down. I think the PB was good for me... i needed to feel that to knock some sense in me!! I hope everyone only has to go through it once though! :wacko:

Now... you are all REALLY official bandsters!!!

Wait until the dry heave time, and nothing comes out but an enormous belch... and immediate relief when you do it.

I think.. (I'm not a doctor nor do i play one on TV) it has something to do with the excessive gas needing to be released, and I eat too quickly for it to slowly release.

But welcome to the PB club!!

Okay guys... I'm really sorry, but I'm sitting here killing myself laughing. What's with all this PB'ing all of sudden. And as terrible as it sounds, I have to laugh about throwing up in the shower! :mosking: And yes... when I post my first pb'ing and throwing up episode, you can all laugh at me!