loosing weight but not inches

I started this new recommended diet by Dr. miranda because i reached a plateau and couldnt get out. Well, i am loosing weight like crazy but yet not seeing in the clothes. She wants me to report back to her after a two week period and in that 2 week period, i lost almost 10 pounds. I think is great however, i feel that i cannot eat the same food for the next 4 months until i am at my ideal weight.

Does this happens to anyone? i am as of today 170 lbs and yet i wear a size 13/14.

thanks

I started this new recommended diet by Dr. miranda because i reached a plateau and couldnt get out. Well, i am loosing weight like crazy but yet not seeing in the clothes. She wants me to report back to her after a two week period and in that 2 week period, i lost almost 10 pounds. I think is great however, i feel that i cannot eat the same food for the next 4 months until i am at my ideal weight.

Does this happens to anyone? i am as of today 170 lbs and yet i wear a size 13/14.

thanks

Do you mind me asking what diet Dr. Miranda recommended?

I actually had the same problem for the first few weeks. I was losing on the scale but couldn't tell in my clothes. It was a little frustrating, but then I went to buy new pants and I had dropped four pants sizes. I figure I must have been losing in places that weren't as noticeable to me?! But losing is losing and I don't care where it comes from as long as it is going away!!! :D

Do you mind me asking what diet Dr. Miranda recommended?

Here is the diet verbatim.

Breafast:

2 eggs or 2 slices of turkey ham or 4 tablsepoons of lowfat cottage chease

1 slice toast or 6 whole wheat crackers

1 medium size fruit or 10 bluberries

snack:

coffee with splenda

lunch:

asparagus and mushrooms satueed with pam spray and seasoning

4 oz turkey or fish or steak or 1 cup cooked beans

1 fresh fruit

1 corn tortilla or 1/2 cup cooked rice or 1/2 cup cooked corn

dinner:

repeat lunch or twice a week have

1 cup cooked oatmeal with lowfat milk and

1/2 banana or 10 berrys or 1 medium size peach

Add 3/5 of avocado perf day or 3 teaspoons of mayonaise per day or 21

almonds per day or 3 walnuts.

Dr. MIranda

The diet has really works, and since i dont eat a full 1200 calories, i adjusted certain things about it like adding light ranch dressing to the chicken. My only fear is what happens when i start eating other food. Anyhow, I hope this diet helps anyone that might be in plateau zone.