I invited my sister Merideth to come and join us here. She is the one banded in the U.S. that I talk about.

Hi everybody... I had mine done at L.V. Hospital on 1/4/08 and so far i'm down about 50 pounds... went from a size 28 to a 20 and some 18's.... and no, i'm not anal like my lovely sister... i'm pretty laid back and easy going so... haha... no offense ramona.... :)

Hi everybody... I had mine done at L.V. Hospital on 1/4/08 and so far i'm down about 50 pounds... went from a size 28 to a 20 and some 18's.... and no, i'm not anal like my lovely sister... i'm pretty laid back and easy going so... haha... no offense ramona.... :)

18's now????? I'm JEALOUS!

Thanks everybody... hey, how do you fill in the personal info that shows under your names? The info on surgery date, etc...

Just click on "my controls" on the top of your page and then go to "edit signature" fill in the info you'd like to display and then " update" ....

Just click on "my controls" on the top of your page and then go to "edit signature" fill in the info you'd like to display and then " update" ....

Great.. thanks a bunch!! :)

Welcome to the group!!

Welcome!!

I am sure Ramona has filled you in about us...it's "Craptastic"!!!

All the best

Cathy

hahah.. craptastic.. haha.. no, she doesn't tell me anything.. except boring crap about her numerous felines... hahaha... but i will definately remember that one!!!! thanks.... hee hee

(I know, I'm gonna pay for that comment but I have broad shoulders, I can take it.. )

hahah.. craptastic.. haha.. no, she doesn't tell me anything.. except boring crap about her numerous felines... hahaha... but i will definately remember that one!!!! thanks.... hee hee

(I know, I'm gonna pay for that comment but I have broad shoulders, I can take it.. )

Watch it BABY sister, there's lots of animal lovers here!