Body Contouring Slideshow

For those of you who are considering plastic surgery or think with future weight loss, might need plastic surgery, here's a slideshow I found on the net:

http://www.shaping-futures.com/content/bac...our_surgery.pdf

For those of you who are considering plastic surgery or think with future weight loss, might need plastic surgery, here's a slideshow I found on the net:

http://www.shaping-futures.com/content/bac...our_surgery.pdf

Thanks for the info-kinda scary, seeing how much our skin doesn't bounce back! Hope with continuous exercise, I can have some re contouring without the surgery, not to mention the expense!

Janet

I worked briefly in the plastic surgery day surgery area. We did bobs, tummies, lipo, eyes, faces, everything. I am not so sure I can stand to have anything done except maybe my boobs. I know I'll need a reduction because as big as they are now I can't imagine the empty sacks they'll be hanging after I lose my weight!! OK maybe TMI.

I worked briefly in the plastic surgery day surgery area. We did bobs, tummies, lipo, eyes, faces, everything. I am not so sure I can stand to have anything done except maybe my boobs. I know I'll need a reduction because as big as they are now I can't imagine the empty sacks they'll be hanging after I lose my weight!! OK maybe TMI.

I'm with you, I think the boobs will be the place for me to get fixed, I have always wanted them fixed, ever since I had a teenage prgnancey, that did me in. I had a tummy tuck 15 years ago when I got divorced, I don't regrete that either.

Well many of those people were gastric bypass surgery patients who probably lost their weight super fast, the lap-band is a slower pace so hopefully our skin will be able to shrink at a better rate since we aren't losing 5-8lbs a week!!

Personally I'd rather take a year to loose 100lbs and have my skin look better than to do it all in 6 months and look like some of those pics!

Well many of those people were gastric bypass surgery patients who probably lost their weight super fast, the lap-band is a slower pace so hopefully our skin will be able to shrink at a better rate since we aren't losing 5-8lbs a week!!

Personally I'd rather take a year to loose 100lbs and have my skin look better than to do it all in 6 months and look like some of those pics!

Yeah me too!! Those pics are something to look at for sure. It does remind me why losing it more slowly is by far the better route!