Fancy picture

th_IMG_1899.jpg

This is a pic of my husband and I last night going to a wedding. I have been losing steadily 1-3 lbs a week for 3 months (yea!) and only have 4 lbs to go before I hit the 180's..... So nice! I have been having fun jogging/running on my treadmill every other day, and can go for 8 straight minutes without even getting too winded. I like those kinds of changes as much as the weight loss.

As for last night, first night out in SO long, I drank (which I never do) kind of a lot but surprisingly I was ok! Not going to do it anymore though, I kept thinking, "alcohol has so many calories!"

How many fills have you had and how much do you have in your band? I have had two fills and have 2.4 cc in my band but I am still having little if any restriction. Sometimes I have a small amount in the morning and the only other time I can tell if I have a band is if I eat too fast and don't chew. Portions don't seem to bother it at all and I have to stop myself because it certainly doesn't make me stop. Today for lunch I realized all of a sudden I was on my 3rd taco and I just stopped but the band didn't give me any sense that anything was wrong.

How many fills have you had and how much do you have in your band? I have had two fills and have 2.4 cc in my band but I am still having little if any restriction. Sometimes I have a small amount in the morning and the only other time I can tell if I have a band is if I eat too fast and don't chew. Portions don't seem to bother it at all and I have to stop myself because it certainly doesn't make me stop. Today for lunch I realized all of a sudden I was on my 3rd taco and I just stopped but the band didn't give me any sense that anything was wrong.

Since having my daughter in March (4 months ago today!) I've had 1 fill. But that's misleading, because before I got pregnant I had 3 fills, and an unfill to find that level that worked for me. I have 2 ccs. It's perfect, it was before so Dr. Romero put 2 back in in April. It sounds to me that you might need another fill. You really can't compare fill levels with other people, because our internal organs are really different. More than 2cc's and I can't eat. You've already got more than that and you can. I know there are people who can handle 3cc's or more. Just depends. I know it's frustrating (been there) but once you find the fill level, it will start working!!! Hang in there!

Thanks guys! I can't see a major difference in pics from about 15 lbs ago, but my clothes are definitely fitting differently (looser) every week. I've also been working really hard at not PBing. I am still (after almost 2 years of banding) a fast eater/ big bite person. I have to tell myself every bite, not to take too big of one. Since I've been trying, I've hardly PB'd. And I take almost 40 min to eat a small meal. So I know it's on me!

Looking Good!!!!