slowed down

Well my daughter has lost her wieght but I just can't seem to get down the last 2 lbs. Frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm going to do this. I talked to Renee to get my travel time set up I'M GETTING VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also what fun things did you guys do in TJ. My supervisor will only let me go if I bring back Tequilla with the worm in it.lol. Do you guys know if this is ok and how did it go through customs and the plane????????

Thanks Anna <_<

I always bring back a bottle, I believe if your over 21 you can bring back one bottle, but they never

asked me what I had either time I walked through. My husband loves his margaritas in the summer.

If I was you, I would look for the zebras that some of the other bandsters see, I missed them :angry: lol

and if you like to shop, revolution street is for you. You will have no problems losing the weight.

Good Luck

Well my daughter has lost her wieght but I just can't seem to get down the last 2 lbs. Frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm going to do this. I talked to Renee to get my travel time set up I'M GETTING VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also what fun things did you guys do in TJ. My supervisor will only let me go if I bring back Tequilla with the worm in it.lol. Do you guys know if this is ok and how did it go through customs and the plane????????

Thanks Anna <_<

COSTCO IS RIGHT BEHIND THE OCC, "TE_KILLA" WAS VERY REASONABLE THERE :)

COSTCO IS RIGHT BEHIND THE OCC, "TE_KILLA" WAS VERY REASONABLE THERE :)

At customs, this really confused me. The first time I went, we brought home some great tequila. The second time, they wouldn't let me take an 8 oz bottle of vanilla across. Wonder what that is all about?