I'm upset, I dont know what is going on

I know I am a person who likes things in order so I am not happy right now. I called the bank to see if the financing was ok. mymedicalloans. He told me that they go in order by the surgery date, so there is no rush. I explained to him, I need to get the tickets in advance, because they are cheaper that way. He told me it could be two weeks or so before I know if I am ok to go, maybe even a month. I told him that seems very strange to wait until the last minute to tell someone they are approved or denied financing. I am so frustrated. what is the deal? All I wanted was to get the ok to get my tickets so I know we are set to go I feel so stupid. Ok so my anxiety is getting the best of me right now. I am so afraid this is not going to happen. Just give me the money. Never have I ever had to go through something like this, this is horrible.

Sorry for all the trouble, I'm sure it will all get worked out.

I will say that when I mailed my payment in I did send it to a US address, Dr. Ortiz does actually live in San Diego so maybe he runs the costs through the US side of the office for tax purposes!

I guess I have to leave it all in GODS hands. I am not a religious person but there is no other way to deal with this. I want it bad, for both my husband and I.I feel like it may save our lives.I guess if they say no, I wil get on the phone and find someone else. There has got to be other resources out there. I am very tired and now the dr is telling me that I may have IBS, that stress can cause this, he wants me to change my diet. I am trying. I need help. This is my last hope so I can concerned. Please keep praying for me. something has to come through for us. :huh:

I know I am a person who likes things in order so I am not happy right now. I called the bank to see if the financing was ok. mymedicalloans. He told me that they go in order by the surgery date, so there is no rush. I explained to him, I need to get the tickets in advance, because they are cheaper that way. He told me it could be two weeks or so before I know if I am ok to go, maybe even a month. I told him that seems very strange to wait until the last minute to tell someone they are approved or denied financing. I am so frustrated. what is the deal? All I wanted was to get the ok to get my tickets so I know we are set to go I feel so stupid. Ok so my anxiety is getting the best of me right now. I am so afraid this is not going to happen. Just give me the money. Never have I ever had to go through something like this, this is horrible.

How frustrating! Why not order your airline tickets and pay the $15 travel insurance fee so if you have to cancel, you can get reimbursed....probably cheaper than the fares short notice. good luck, it will all turn out OK!

Janet

How frustrating! Why not order your airline tickets and pay the $15 travel insurance fee so if you have to cancel, you can get reimbursed....probably cheaper than the fares short notice. good luck, it will all turn out OK!

Janet

I didn't know I could do that, I may just do that but I am also trying to figure out where I can check for the money elsewhere.

Oh Stormy....maybe you need to change your screen name. Seems like this ordeal of getting financing is more than just Stormy!! I so feel for you. I actually had to cancel my first scheduled surgery date and lost the plane ticket because of the #*#!*#* financing people. I know how this sucks. I am fairly religious and do believe God will provide for you, but it maybe in His timing. That's the hard one to wrap yourself around sometimes. I will ramp up my prayers for you Kim. This is a stressful time for you so whatever it takes try and do something to get your mind off of it. Yes easier said than done but try. Especially if IBS may be a diagnosis. Again I will keep you in my prayers.

Hugs to you

Oh Stormy....maybe you need to change your screen name. Seems like this ordeal of getting financing is more than just Stormy!! I so feel for you. I actually had to cancel my first scheduled surgery date and lost the plane ticket because of the #*#!*#* financing people. I know how this sucks. I am fairly religious and do believe God will provide for you, but it maybe in His timing. That's the hard one to wrap yourself around sometimes. I will ramp up my prayers for you Kim. This is a stressful time for you so whatever it takes try and do something to get your mind off of it. Yes easier said than done but try. Especially if IBS may be a diagnosis. Again I will keep you in my prayers.

Hugs to you

Was it mymedicalloans.com that made you lose your tickets. They are making me mad. They are so slow. I with I could think of somewhere else. My credit is not that bad. I am trying to stay busy but this means so much to us, it is all we can talk about. My husband is very concerned. He said that he has gained another 5 pounds, I lost 5. I may get us to do the pre-op diet for a few to see if we can lose some. We need help, I am starting a whole new meal plan for us. Smaller portions, I told him he better get used to it.HA!

Be very, very careful with airline insurance. There are alot of things they won't pay for. Make sure that a lack of financing is covered because if I recall correctly you have to be at death's door for them to refund you. I really hope you get it sorted out soon. It is stressful enough waiting to go without the worry of financing on top of it. I'll talk to the Big Guy for ya!

Cheryl

I applied somewhere else, lets see what happens. This is the last time, I cant have a bunch of credit reports on there, it will look bad. I would feel better if someone would just give me the money so I can pay. I applied at mysurgeryloans.com, I hope they are better.