I did it again!! Yup, stepped on that scary monster scale

so whats a gal supposed to do?

I pulled it out, looked down at it and it was screaming my name, just screaming, so I had to step on it just to shut it up! What choice did I have, it was so loud and waking up the neighbors!

So, I watched as those digital numbers went all over the place and finally settled ..........down..........on.............259!

HUH???????????????? Can that be? Why, only last wednesday it said 266 after I got my fill.

Ok, get off, get back on, get off get back on..........................TWO FREAKING FIFTY NINE!

confused look in my face..................10 seconds pass................it takes me while to absorb what I am seeing!

HUGE GRIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally on my way down!

HAPPY ME!!!!

so whats a gal supposed to do?

I pulled it out, looked down at it and it was screaming my name, just screaming, so I had to step on it just to shut it up! What choice did I have, it was so loud and waking up the neighbors!

So, I watched as those digital numbers went all over the place and finally settled ..........down..........on.............259!

HUH???????????????? Can that be? Why, only last wednesday it said 266 after I got my fill.

Ok, get off, get back on, get off get back on..........................TWO FREAKING FIFTY NINE!

confused look in my face..................10 seconds pass................it takes me while to absorb what I am seeing!

HUGE GRIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally on my way down!

HAPPY ME!!!!

WAY TO GO SIS!!!