What do you miss more than anything?

Diet Coke,Diet Coke and More Diet Coke!! Anything else, if I crave it and have the nerves to try to get it down I will take a bite or two! If I deprive myself, I think about it all the time...the only thing I will absolutely NOT touch is carbonated Drinks....Just to smell a diet coke makes me NUTS!! But I gave them up as my new years resolution and was banded Feb. 5...so I've come to far to look back now...No More Carbonation! ;)

That's where I'm at right now. I feel pain, not fullness... and after 2 bites, I don't feel like I've eaten enough and try to force down a couple more - and then pay for it!

This band thing is HARD! LOL!

Well we can get through this together then. I just did it again with potato soup. 2 bites and WHAM....pain!! I chewed it and everything but oh I feel it still as it is sloooooowwwllly going down. Can't stand this. But yes we will survive and come out that much thinner for it!!

Take it easy BeBe

Diet Coke,Diet Coke and More Diet Coke!! Anything else, if I crave it and have the nerves to try to get it down I will take a bite or two! If I deprive myself, I think about it all the time...the only thing I will absolutely NOT touch is carbonated Drinks....Just to smell a diet coke makes me NUTS!! But I gave them up as my new years resolution and was banded Feb. 5...so I've come to far to look back now...No More Carbonation! ;)

Oh yes, I miss Diet Coke, Diet Coke and more Diet Coke too...and drinking it while eating!!!

I miss liquids with meals, especially ice tea! I had to give up the southern tradition of tea sweetened in the pitcher, but I did enjoy it with splenda at my meals. Soooooo thirsty at meals.

I’m going to be perfectly honest – I’m to the point were I miss absolutely nothing! I'm so over missing anything and feeling so good now, but I’m smart and I do treat myself – I’ll have a bite if this or a drink of that – in small amounts and I feel like a million bucks!

Here’s what I don’t miss - I don’t miss being huge, my feet hurting – walking down the stairs gripping the banister, my knees giving out and looking forward to getting over 300 pounds which I know would have happened! (My pants going up my ass..)

Sorry - I'm such a baaaadd player on this one! And I ran into two people I’ve known for years today and they had no clue who I was - had to pull out my drivers license - now I know why I haven't changed the picture yet!!

There’s absolutely nothing I miss – life is just too damn good!!

Lol So glad you said something Lisa, I am totally feeling the same way...

Yes there are moments when I think a Dr. Pepper sounds good or I really want a cookie, and yes sometimes I give in!! Usually it is just a small indulgence and never anything that would harm my band...

I never let myself feel guilty because what's the point?? I LOVE MY NEW LIFE MORE THAN THE FOOD I CAN NO LONGER EAT!

WOOT Lisa.. thank you for this post! I am getting there myself..

I have known for years that dieticians say not to drink with meals because your saliva is the first step in digestion. Well, lap-band put me there! I do still set the timer so that I can have a drink one hour after my meal and not a minute later. :)

WOOT Lisa.. thank you for this post! I am getting there myself..

I have known for years that dieticians say not to drink with meals because your saliva is the first step in digestion. Well, lap-band put me there! I do still set the timer so that I can have a drink one hour after my meal and not a minute later. :)

I watch the clock too..funny eh!