Between Fills

My Dr. office makes you wait 6-8 weeks, but I sweet talked them into letting me come back at 4 weeks this time. I think everyone is different. Call where you get your fills and see.

I got a fill last week on Friday, and have no restriction, so when can I go for more fill

I got 1.2 and it is not working, just ate 1/2 to 3/4 cups of nuts that went right thru.

Call your fill clinic. Some clinics let people get a bit more put in or taken out for free or reduced price if they come back within two weeks after the fill.

I think it depends on the surgeon/fill professional. My surgeon is an hour away and he told me to call anytime to book a fill...he did indicate any time period between fills. He does not recommend getting a fill before going away, just incase I need to go back for any reason, he's wants me close by.

I am doing for my first fill next Wednesday, finally....last week was too soon. I am going to ask for a little at a time. Thank goodness I have the flexibility to do that, being so close to the clinic and all fills and f/up appointments pre-paid.

My fill doctor has a four week system. He said that he finds that most of the time, the fill stops working around week 4 then you are either holding steady or gaining some weight back.

thanks for your advise, I called the office and they will put more fill in after three weeks instead of four. I'll let you know how that works out. I got 1.2 and was told today that the PA that did my fill wasn't that experienced with the type of band I had and that I would have gotten 2 if she had done the fill, she is doing my next fill. I have NO restriction yet.