Cannot get this outta my head

I keep reading post about how "smokin hot" the docs are at OCC and I keep picturing this guy with long flowing locks of hair,

no shirt, and oiled up pecs leaning over me on the operating table saying "Ah yes, dis is a fat one, but we can shape him up and make him a sexy beast too. Something like Fabio on a romance novel or an "I can't believe it's not butter" commercial. I

bet the women are just as hot, lets here some about that.

I keep reading post about how "smokin hot" the docs are at OCC and I keep picturing this guy with long flowing locks of hair,

no shirt, and oiled up pecs leaning over me on the operating table saying "Ah yes, dis is a fat one, but we can shape him up and make him a sexy beast too. Something like Fabio on a romance novel or an "I can't believe it's not butter" commercial. I

bet the women are just as hot, lets here some about that.

Too funny. I guess from the mens point of view this is a little overkill. Now the women are very sweet and super great at what they do but since I am a woman I will let you form your own opinions about this.

That is hilarious!! I pictured the whole thing in my head! LMAO!

Melissa is cute as a button and I'll bet she gets from "cute" to "hot" for a night club in a NY minute.

The nurses came after the meds did...I wasn't paying much attention B)

The docs aren't bodice ripping pirate types, but I liked your version of it a lot!

I am up for the bodice ripping pirate type!!! Yummy!

That was great I just love Romance Novels so I can really relate to the vision. I do wonder sometime if Dr O ever reads these post regarding his "Hotness",lol I can't wait to meet this man :spruce_up: