I am officially a bandster

I have had the best experience here people. Don't worry about a thing. I am 5 hours out and I have NO pain and NO gas. Wow do I feel great. Dr. Ortiz is ....well....what can I say.....HOT!!!!!!!!! Dang is he something else. So much fun too. I already have my IV out and was told that I could go back to the hotel if I wanted to. I am still thinking about it.

David and I are each other's support here and I believe he wants to stay. David is a newbie to the board.

So there were 8 of us getting banded and I was the last one it.. I about went crazy!!!!!

I am so excited to see how I am going to look when I am done with my weight loss.

The Lucerna is wonderful. They take very good care of you there too. I even got a complimentary fruit basket.

Dr Miranda didn't want me to shop yesterday because I would be tired and not up to full strength for the surgery. However, tomorrow is another day. A few of us are heading to Revloution Ave. Gotta get gifts for the girls. They were quit upset that they didn't come this time. I said maybe when I come for a fill.

Hugs

Trudy

Thank God for all of you

I am glad you are doing well. As for shopping..remember to bargain..if you offer 1/3 to 1/2 of what they want you can often get it for that. I bought my daughter (age 5) a beautiful mexican doll. Pay attention to quality..the lady we bought her from had much better quality than other shops.

HAVE FUN!!!!

Thank you for keeping us up to date. I am so glad it went well. The more I hear about OCC the more excited I get about doing this. I cant wait to get mine in Sept. Now go shop your heart out!!!

:cheerleader: YAYYY :cheerleader: Welcome on the "other" side ><'

I had absolutely no pain all night, not even gas. This is great! I am heading off to the hotel right away and looking forwad to shopping. LOL

Hugs to you all

Trudy