Down to 158!

Hey ya'll! sorry i havent posted in awhile.. been totally busy!!! omgosh im happy! i got on them scales the other day an guess what?!?!? im down to 158!!! ive been really excited.... ima keep doin what im doin, im so thankful i got the band.

God Bless!

Hey ya'll! sorry i havent posted in awhile.. been totally busy!!! omgosh im happy! i got on them scales the other day an guess what?!?!? im down to 158!!! ive been really excited.... ima keep doin what im doin, im so thankful i got the band.

God Bless!

Good for you, congratulations!!!!!

That is AWESOME! I'm sure you are doing cartwheels around the house...I know I would be! Congrats on your wonderful success. How long did it take you to reach this milestone?

Denise

God Bless!

You quoted the verse I use EVERY day to get through the day with challenges!!

You are living proof to this scripture for sure!!

:lb21: :lb10: :lb24:

That is AWESOME! I'm sure you are doing cartwheels around the house...I know I would be! Congrats on your wonderful success. How long did it take you to reach this milestone?

Denise

umm i got the surgery at the end of march, so about 4 months

You quoted the verse I use EVERY day to get through the day with challenges!!

You are living proof to this scripture for sure!!

:lb21: :lb10: :lb24:

aww well thank you! that scripture says a lot... i mean it goes for everything u do in your everyday life. kinda like God will never give you a test he knows u cant pass

God Bless!

Hooray for you! Keep doing what you are doing....and give yourself a pat on the back...you've earned it.

Pam

God Bless!

Absolutely awesome! Congratulations to you!