TA DA...FINALLY

Way to go! I can't wait till I can say the same!

Great! It's nice to see someone in their 40's hit a goal like that so quickly! Good for you! I'm hoping for good progress after my first fill on Monday. Congrats!

Denise

Way to go!

I know how hard it seems to drop in that next 10 lb. bracket. For some reason, I can drop lbs. easy right until I hit the bottom of that 10 lb. range, and then I'm stuck forever! So I know how exciting it is to enter that next lower range. (Currently, I'm stuck at 180-181, desperately trying to get into the 170s!)

I am ecstatic...The scale finally said 189.4 today!!! YEAH ME!!!!

Hi, I wish 160 would be a size 8 for me. I'm 5' 7" also and when I was married I weighed about 135 and was a size 12...and I was 5' 9" then...31 years ago. I'm a pear shape...all the weight in my thighs...small chest and waist with thunder thighs. I will be happy to be a size 14-16 and shop in regular stores and catalogs.

Sigh......

Pam

Congratulations!! I am happy to celebrate this milestone for you. Doing the happy dance, doing the happy dance! Woot! Woot!

I am ecstatic...The scale finally said 189.4 today!!! YEAH ME!!!!

That is fantastic wtg :cheerleader: Thats 85.9 kilo's - sorry having to convert pounds to kilos so i can understand it.

Its truely an inspiration after only 2 months, Im very haPPy for You xox