MIA>Finally back... and vitamins

Hi everyone,

I have been so stinkin busy the past few weeks... at first it was with a death of a close friend, then it was my daughter getting engaged...(still have to have an engagement party but at least the planning is done) and then my co-worker got really really sick which means I had to take over her schedule plus try to find a temp to cover when I can't be there.

All this time I was taking a new to me vitamin supplement and I have to say wow. It is in liquid form so that is why I am sharing with you all now. I liked it so much I signed up to sell it. I have problems with my knees, specifically I was diagnosed through x-rays, not with arthritis which is what I thought, but with "patellofemoral syndrome" (Chondromalacia) anyways... this is what got me started on this stuff... it has helped out so immensely I could cry.

In case you are curious, and want to give it a try, I have a website for it... Visit My Website Watch the product info video, it talks about the acai berry and antioxidents.

That being said, i haven't really lost much more weight yet, :unsure: (10lbs the first 2 weeks but nothing for the last 2) I am not feeling any restriction from my second fill anymore, so I have scheduled another one near the end of August when we have to go to Salem OR for my nephew's wedding. I am hoping this will be my sweetspot fill... my sister had a fill a week ago or so and I tell you, she looks fantastic! she has hit the 70lb mark. this made me a little depressed but I read someone's post today about how we are all different and will lose at different rates. I know that in the end, I will join her and get down that far, but it is just taking me a bit longer. Good practice in patience I think...

Anyways, I hope you are all doing well. I have thought about you all many times while I was out and about almost going crazy :wacko: I will try and keep up a bit more here... and in chat...in between spoiling my sweet little grandson... Addy.jpg

Well hello there!! Glad to are back and hopefully now, things will slow down for you a bit. Well, not the weight loss, just the hecticity of life. My 3rd fill was great, but I am also scheduled to go back for my 4th in about 2 weeks. One of these days I will get it right. It is still helping some, but I can tell I need more already. See, I have the 10 cc band and they tell me it takes a while to get up to my sweet spot. But don't worry, you'll get there soon, same as me! Your grandson is gorgeous!!!!

So sorry to hear about the death of your friend.

If you think you are busy with the engagement stuff, just wait til the wedding! :wacko:

Welcome back.

Well hello there!! Glad to are back and hopefully now, things will slow down for you a bit. Well, not the weight loss, just the hecticity of life. My 3rd fill was great, but I am also scheduled to go back for my 4th in about 2 weeks. One of these days I will get it right. It is still helping some, but I can tell I need more already. See, I have the 10 cc band and they tell me it takes a while to get up to my sweet spot. But don't worry, you'll get there soon, same as me! Your grandson is gorgeous!!!!

Hi Mona,

Thanks.. things are slowing somewhat. The excitement is still there, but more tolerable.

I am heading down to Oregon in 3 weeks so I am goin g to schedule a fill in Washington on my way down. This will be my 3rd fill. I too have the 10cc band and right now have 5 cc's I think (have to check my stats here in my sig) I am working on willpower still, however, I can say I am loving being more active. My hubby and I went golfing yesterday and I had no issues then entire 2.5 hours... we had a blast.

I agree my grandson is gorgeous. He is such a happy little guy, rarely cries, just smiles and babbles. I am so lucky to have him so close to me too.

So sorry to hear about the death of your friend.

If you think you are busy with the engagement stuff, just wait til the wedding! :wacko:

Welcome back.

thank you, he was ready to go from this life. very ill for quite some time.

Fortunately my daughter is sooooo organized and just finished being the maid of honour for her best friend so she has it all under control. it looks like I will be there for shopping and writing cheques... hahaha...